12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns. Have you been looking for several ways to improve your marketing campaigns? In this article 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns, you are going to learn some reasons why visual content should form a bigger part of your online strategy.
You should be aware of the fact that when it comes to marketing content, competition on the internet is high (tough). What this means is that if you want to stay at the top of Google search results or any other search engine, your content must be of high quality. Visual content is vital to capture the attention of your target audience. A very powerful way to make your content or article stand out online is by making it visual.
12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
Visual content is not just only a great way to make your content or articles stand out online, it is also makes understanding faster and easier for the human brain. It is also a very interesting way to generate more views, clicks and conversions. Before you indulge in visual marketing, it is important you understand its power of it and how it works.
There is a long way to explain why images and videos are the keys to driving engagement on social media and search engines. Everyone loves an article that tells them directly what they want to know. With images and videos, you can let individuals exactly what your content is about.
The 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
Below is a list of the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns.
- Visual content helps grab your target audience’s attention. A fact that supports this is that one billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily.
- Visual Content is processed faster by the human brain. Supporting this is that our brain only needs one-tenth of a second to understand an image whereas reading 200-250 words takes advantage of sixty seconds.
- Visual content makes up ninety-three per cent of all human communication. Supporting this fact is that over sixty per cent of all the sensory receptors in the body are in the eyes. Also, forty per cent of the cerebral cortex is involved with processing visual information and making sense of what we’re seeing.
- Visual content generates more views for your posts. Supporting this fact is that articles with images get ninety-four per cent more total views. Also, press releases containing videos attract over fifty per cent more views.
- Visual content that goes viral can bring huge amounts of inbound traffic. Supporting this is the fact that eighty-seven per cent of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website. Also, eighty per cent of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
- Visual content helps you increase your subscribers and followers. Supporting this is the fact that sixty per cent of marketers say videos drive more engagement. Also, videos have shared an average of eighty-nine point five per cent times more than other content on Facebook making them the most shared type of content on the site.
- Visual content is easier to understand. Supporting this is the fact that viewers retain ninety-five per cent of a message when they watch it in a video compared to ten per cent when reading in a text. Also, over eighty per cent of video marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
More one the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
- Visual content can influence human emotions. Supporting this is the fact that colour accounts for over eighty per cent of the reason why you purchase a specific product. Also, fully coloured ads in magazines are recognized twenty-six per cent more than black and white ads.
- Visual content drives desired actions much more effectively. Supporting this is the fact that over thirty per cent of online users have a more favourable response to visual content than plain textual content.
- Video is the preferred visual content option for users. Supporting this is the fact that over eighty per cent of internet users in the US watch online videos.
- Visual content generates more social engagement. Supporting this is the fact that over fifty per cent of marketers said video formats drive more ad clicks on Facebook.
- Visual content makes visitors stay longer. Supporting this is the fact that companies that use videos in their marketing enjoy over twenty-five per cent higher CTR and over thirty-four per cent web conversion rates than those which don’t.
Above are the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
What is the importance of visual content in marketing?
Visual content is important in marketing as it grabs attention, conveys messages effectively, increases engagement, enhances brand perception, boosts conversions, and facilitates social sharing. It helps in capturing and retaining audience attention, communicating complex ideas, reinforcing brand identity, and driving customer actions, making it a crucial component of modern marketing strategies.
What are the five purposes of visual media?
The five purposes of visual media are informing, persuading, educating, entertaining, and communicating, and they can be used to convey information, influence opinions, facilitate learning, provide entertainment, and enhance communication.