A Facebook Business Page has become one of the best social media pages in the history of social media platforms. People using social media use it for different purposes to connect with one another. In this article, we will be talking about Facebook Business Page.
Table of Contents
- Facebook Business Page.
- How to Create a Facebook Business Page.
- List of Facebook Business Categories.
- Information for the Page.
- Name for Facebook Page.
- Page Category for Business Page.
- Address for Facebook Business Page.
- Phone Number for your Page.
- Settings and Page Options.
- Customize your Facebook Page.
- Templates Customizing Button.
- Tabs Customizing Button.
A Facebook Business Page
Today in the world Facebook page allows more than 2 billion people to discover your business. Setting up a business page is simple, free and it looks great on both desktop and mobile. Creating a business page is not difficult to create; having all the photos, text, and ideas you need to build your Facebook Business Page. 2.23 billion people are monthly active users and as small business owners and brand managers, there’s a very good chance you will be able to reach and connect with your target audience through Facebook.
This is a free public profile you can create for your local and international business brand or product. It is similar to your personal Facebook account; you can use the Page to promote your business or posting status, updates, links, events, announcements, comments, and videos. It is also a part of connecting people and helps potential followers or customers to recognize your page immediately.
Building a business page on Facebook is good because you can share whatever you post on your page to other social media platforms. It is a business tool that helps organize your business online and letting people knows about your goods and product for your business. When you create your business account your colleagues will not be able to view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend request. Your colleagues can only see your name, work, email address, page and ad accounts you have access to.
How to Create A Facebook Business Page
Creating a business page on Facebook is as simple as ABC. Below are the steps on how to create your Facebook Business Page:
- Log on to https://www.facebook.com/pages/creation/ to start the creations of your page.
- Click on create Page on the upper-right corner of the drop-down menu button.
- You will see two options Business and Public Figure.
- Click on get started under the Business options.
- There will be a few fields to fill in your Page Name, Categories, Address, and Phone Number.
- Facebook will prompt you to upload a profile photo and cover photo then click next to uploading the photos.
- Tips on how to complete your page, click on see all page tips
- A pop-up menu with several steps to fill will appear.
- You are to fill all the information required to be filled for your page.
List of Facebook Business Categories
Below is the list of Facebook Business Page categories:
- Local Business
- Public Figures
Information for the Page
- Page Category
- Phone Number
Name for Facebook Page
- This is the name you use in setting your business name on your Page.
Page Category for Business Page
- This is the place where you can choose from a number of categories to suit your business.
Address for Facebook Page
- You are to put your business address on the three separate boxes that will appear when creating your account. You are to provide your Street address, City/State and Zipcode.
Phone Number for your Page
- You are to include your phone number so that people can call your store directly from your Facebook page.
Settings and Page Options
There are some settings and page options to fill out your Page information. Below is the list:
- Contact Information
Customize your Facebook Page
Facebook allows you to customize your Page through the use of the following:
Templates Customizing Button
This allows you to choose a template with default buttons and tabs designed to help your page which you can preview by clicking View details. Below are lists of various templates:
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Video page
Tabs Customizing Button
This is a different section of your Page, such as your posts, your photos, reviews of your business, etc. and you can choose the tab you want on your Page and their order on your page. Below is the list of Tabs:
- Live Videos
- Info and Ads
I hope with this article you will be able to create your own Facebook Business Page.