AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021is giving awards for innovations research that modulates neural activity. This neural activity stimulates targeted sites in the nervous system with implications for translational medicine.
Are curious to know what the acronyms AAAS stands for or you are hearing the abbreviation for the first time? Do you want to know what the organization does particularly? Do you want to become a member of the AAAS organization society?
Recommended Post >>> Making More Health Co-Creation Accelerator 2021
AAAS means American Association for the Advance of Science. It is the world’s largest general scientific society and publisher of journals science, science translation medicine, science signaling, science advance, immunology, and robotics.
AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
The American Association for the Advancement of Science AAAS was established in 1848. It comprises of affiliated societies and academies of science of about two-hundred fifty-four . The organization is serving 10 million individuals.
AAAS is a non-profitable organization that is open to all. They are geared towards fulfilling their mission to advance science and serve society. This is made possible through initiatives in science policy, international programs, science education, and a lot more.
The program is also supported by the science translational medicine which was published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. The goal of science translational medicine is to promote human health by providing a forum for communicating the latest research.
The organization communicates the latest biomedical research findings across all established and emerging disciplines relevant to medicine.
Worth Of The Award Of The AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
The winner of the science and PINS Prize for Neuromodulation is awarded the sum of US$25,000 cash. The winner also enjoys free publication of essays in science.
The grand prize essay and the runner-up are also published on the science online. The presentation of the award is usually down in September every year. Financial support is also provided for the winner to attend the ceremony.
How To Become A Member Of The AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
To become a member follow these steps;
- Visit the official website AAAS science mag on your web browser
- Click on the “Become a Member” button on your system
- A fresh page will display. Click on the “Become an AAAS Member today” button
- Select your student requirement, enter your email and click on the “Get Started” button
- You will be requested to choose the membership that you want. Select any membership that is right for you.
- Choose your eco-friendly, forego renewal notice and click on the “Continue” button under the Supporting Membership header
- A form will appear on the screen. On that form provide your first name, middle name, last name phone number, and email address
- Select your country and enter your home address, city, state, and zip code.
- Click on the “Continue” button to continue the process
- Complete all the privacy preferences and click on the “Continue” button
- Lastly, provide your payment information and click on the “Continue” button
The last step implies that the membership of the AAAS Science and Pin Prize is not free.
Rules Of Eligibility For The AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
Below are the rules that all applicants must obey for them to be eligible for the AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021.
- Applicants must be a junior investigator with an advanced degree received in the last ten years and must be forty-five years or younger as of January 1st, 2021
- The essay that applicant will present must describe their research and its implications for Neuromodulation
- The work described in the essay must be performed or directed by the applicants
- The research must have been performed during the previous three years
- All PINS employees, its subsidiary, science, and AAAS, and their relative are not eligible for the prize.
The prize is awarded annually to one lucky scientist for outstanding contribution to research. It also includes implications for Neuromodulation for which the winner is awarded a doctoral degree in the previous ten years and must be 45 years or younger.
Application For The AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
To apply for the AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021 follow these steps.
- Visit www.application form AAAS on your web browser to access the application form
- The application form will be displayed under the create a new account header
- On the form, enter your email address, first and last name, job title, address, city, country, state, zip/postal code, and phone number
- Create a password of your choice and confirm it’s by retyping.
- Finally, click on the “Register” button to submit your application.
To apply for the AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021 click on APPLY NOW
Application Deadline For The AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021
The application for the AAAS Science & PINS Prize For Neuromodulation 2021 will close on 15th March, 2021. Applicants should therefore submit their applications on or before the said date.