Are you in search of more information about the AAUA Post UTME and DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021? If yes, then this article is just for you! The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening application form is not out. So, if you are seeking admission for any course and programme in the 2020/2021 academic session, you can get yours now. This form is now available for purchases online.
This post is here to inform all Direct Entry and UTME candidates who applied for the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State. The screening exercise form is on sale, and candidates can now proceed with their admission procedures.
AAUA Post UTME and DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021
All eligible candidates are to visit the institution’s official website to get the AAUA Post UTME and DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021. Here, they have to register. This process began on August 17th, 2020, so if you haven’t gotten your form yet, you should do so right away. To get this form, you have to pay the sum of 2,000 Naira only. This actually includes the bank charges!
Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME
To become eligible to register for and write the UTME exams in the AAUA, there are certain requirements to meet up with. Let’s check them out.
- Candidates who made AAUA their first choice in 2020/2021 UTME and scored up to 180 and above.
- Direct Entry candidates who made AAUA their first choice of institution.
Note that, candidates who did not make the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their first choice but are willing to, should proceed with Change of Institution on JAMB CAPS from the guide on MySchoolGist.
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Screening Form
To get your AAUA Post UTME and DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021, you have to apply online. To do this, you have to visit its official website. Check out the application guide in this part of the article.
- Open a web browser and visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/.
- You have to create an account. From the list of options, tap on “Create Account”.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and E-mail Address.
- Confirm this E-mail address by clicking on the link sent to you by the platform.
- Once you log in, make your payment of 2,000 Naira using PayTech (MasterCard accepted only).
- After your payment, the candidates have to fill in their Bio-data with the necessary details.
- Print out this Bio-data slip.
These steps will help you gain a successful application.
Let’s check out some special instructions to all candidates who are pursuing admission to this University.
Instructions to All Candidates
There are special instructions for all interested candidates who are applying for the AAUA 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates have to upload their O’Level results on the portal correctly. Note that a maximum of two (2) sittings is accepted.
- The institution (AAUA) accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’Level results.
- All candidates must engage in the online screening process to qualify them for admission by the institution.
- For Direct Entry candidates, AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), NCE, and JUPEB (6 Points).
- Candidates are to print out the evidence of transactions for future use.
- Ensure that the online form is completed carefully, following all instructions. Mistakes may be identified as falsification and misrepresentation of your documents and this can lead to disqualification.
- As a candidate, tap on the “Admission Requirements” tab to check the UTME and O’Level requirements for your course.
- Make sure to read the requirements thoroughly, as you select your 5 subject combinations for your course, which has to include Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates who did not follow suit with the right UTME subject combination are to change to their desired course, in order to get admission.
Notice to Prospective Applicants
A special notice to applicants of the AAUA 2020/2021 academic session.
- The registration for the screening exercise commenced on the 17th of August, 2020. Interested candidates are to provide an active email address and phone number. The Institution will not be held responsible for the failure to get information.
- Applicants applying for Mass Communication are advised to change to other related courses, as this will not be offered in the AAUA 2020/2021 Academic session.
Note: this university does not have an agent. Be careful.
Deadline for Application
The date for the deadline is not specified.