The Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out! Applications for the Post UTME forms are currently on. This Polytechnic is inviting all eligible candidates into several different National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
So, if you made the Abia State Polytechnic your First choice of institution, then you should read this article. This will serve as a guide for you to get your Post UTME form.
Eligibility Criteria for Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
For you to become eligible to apply for this form and engage in the Post UTME exams, there are certain requirements you have to meet up with. Let’s check it out.
- Applicants must score up to 120 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Applicants must choose Abia State Polytechnic as their First Choice of Institution.
Available National Diploma Courses
Here is the list of courses offered in this polytechnic;
- Architectural technology
- Business administration
- Building technology
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical/electronics engineering
- Estate management and valuation
- Mass communication
- Office technology and management
- Quantity surveying
- Science laboratory technology
- Surveying and geo-informatics
- Urban and regional planning
- Purchasing and supply
Requirements for Admission
To qualify for admission in the Abia State Polytechnic, check out these admission requirements applicable to any candidate.
- As a candidate, you should have credits in English Language and Mathematics. However, make sure to consult departments in cases where there is a particular requirement.
- Candidates must possess four (4) passes at O’Level or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings, which must have English Language and Mathematics in addition to the other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All the applicants for science and technology programs must have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY for the Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
If you are seeking to further your education through this polytechnic, you should get all details about the Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session. To apply for the Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session online, you have to visit https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration to generate your invoice and make the payment of the screening form.
After this, follow the steps below;
- On your web browser, visit https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme.
- Here, you have to provide your Confirmation Order Number in the box. Click on “Next”, in order to fill in the application form.
- Scan and upload all documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Make sure to print out the Exam Slip and Acknowledgement Slip after submitting your application form.
The deadline for the application is not yet specified.