Facebook Help Center – Nowadays Facebook has become very popular that every day new people are being introduced to Facebook. An app whereby you can send messages to millions of people without actually spending a lot. Facebook is free for most of its users as we all know. They created a platform where you can use Facebook for free if you are using a 9-mobile sim or an Airtel sim card. Facebook has currently more than seven hundred and fifty million users with up to seventy percent of its users from the united states.
Facebook Help Center
The Facebook help center is a good place where you can get help with any issue you have with Facebook. There are a whole lot of things that you can learn from the Facebook help center. I am very sure you know that Facebook has different segments. You can find help with any of these segments from the Facebook help center. There are popular topics that you can learn from the Facebook help center. This includes Facebook advertising, their policies, privacy and safety, and even the support inbox. If there is ever anything you don’t understand about the Facebook stories, you can learn from the Facebook help center.
Why you Need Facebook Help Center
With this rapidly growing population, the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg imagined that Facebook users might encounter some problems. And he decided to create a free Facebook help Centre so that they can contact Facebook if they encounter a problem. With this help Centre, you can contact Facebook for free and report your problems. If you are new to Facebook or you have been using Facebook and you are having some issues. Then this article is for you. All you need to do is to contact Facebook through their Facebook help Centre and they will help you diagnose the problem and also help you to fix it. The Facebook help center can also help you understand more about the Facebook registration new user.
How to Access Facebook Help Center
If you are looking for a way to access the Facebook help center, follow the steps below;
- If you want to access facebook help Centre all you need to do is have a device that can access the internet without issues. An active data connection and an active data plan. Charge the device and boot.
- After booting the device, wait for a few minutes for the device to boot properly in order to avoid issues while browsing. As soon as you are sure that the device has booted completely, locate the device browser simply click on it once and the browser should open.
- After the browser has opened locate the search bar in the browser. This may vary depending on the device or browser you are using. After locating the search bar click on it and type in the URL m.facebook.com and click search or go
- After the page has loaded simply locate the create account icon and click on it. Fill in the short form afterward and confirm your phone number or email address. With a unique five-digit code that will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- After creating the account login and add some friend. It is usually five to ten friends. After adding friends locate the menu icon and click on it. After the page has loaded locate the help center icon at the bottom of the screen and click on it.
And you are done.