Do you want to study Pharmacy and hope to find out the Accredited Universities in Nigeria for Pharmacy? You have just arrived at the ultimate destination. This page will be serving aspirants who wish to further their higher education in the Pharmacy degree programme. And there are nice Universities in Nigeria that provide you with everything you just need to know as a Pharmacist.
Here in this article, you will get to find a full list of Nigerian Universities that offer Pharmacy as a full-time course.
Complete List of Universities Offering Pharmacy in Nigeria
If it has always been your dream to study Pharmacy in the University, then you do not have to worry. We’ve got you covered in this article. Right here, we have the list of Accredited Universities in Nigeria for Pharmacy.
This actually means that the institutions that you will find here are recognized. With this, you can study this course without any fear. Let’s check them out right away.
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna State
- Gombe State University, Gombe, Gombe State
- The University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto State
- University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
- University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State
- University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State
- University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Ogun State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State
- University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State
- University of Lagos, Lagos, Lagos State
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State
These are the Accredited Universities in Nigeria for Pharmacy. So, if you ever want to study Pharmacy in Nigeria, you can apply for admission in any of these Institutions.
SOURCE: PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA