Adsterra is a global advertising and CPA affiliate network with a unique Partner Care approach. The network began with a friendship and grew to be a successful business that still retains its core values.
Some of its values include putting great emphasis on teamwork, transparency, commitment, consistency, quality, and always being ready to support and help out both clients and colleagues.
However, the company was established in 2013 by professional affiliate marketers and webmasters with 20+ years of experience.
Today the company is a popular brand with a good reputation and has been recognized by many bloggers and affiliates as one of the best AdTech platforms in the industry. Moreover, Adsterra offers a unique combination of innovative technology and human intelligence.
One of the missions of the company is to connect advertisers and publishers of all sizes and from anywhere globally, helping them grow their capital, develop their skills, and improve as professionals to ensure a successful present and future.
Also, Adsterra goes as far as to set up and pursue high traffic and service quality standards and contribute to AdTech market development by introducing innovative products and sharing our expertise and knowledge with the community.
The company also vent on helping advertisers meet their KPIs and grow ROI, while publishers to maximum eCPM with their easy-to-use advanced traffic solutions and the team in the industry.
How Does Adsterra Works?
Kindly do the following; Register with Adsterra, place code on your site, then start making money.
Here’s are the requirements you need to start making money from Adsterra.
- You need the content within your site (under construction sites, sites with no content are not eligible).
- Ensure your site don’t have too many ads (i.e., sites with 15+ banners and 5+ pops on a single page are not approved)
- Even if you have a non-English blog, you still can make (i.e., if you have a Hindi-related blog, you still can make money from Adsterra) money from it.
Moreover, the company has no restrictions in terms of traffic volume. They recently changed their policies about traffic volume, and currently, they can accept even small websites.
This means your website traffic volume doesn’t matter, as they will help you grow with them. What matters the most is approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality.
Adsterra CPM Rate
CPM is an abbreviation for cost per thousand impressions and is typically used in measuring how many thousands of people you’re advertising or marketing piece has left an impression on. Typically, CPM is used in campaigns that are designed to be seen by thousands of thousands of people.
Cost per thousand denotes the price of 1,000 ad impressions on a webpage. So, if a website publisher charges $1 CPM, it means an advertiser must pay $1 for every 1,000 impressions of its ad.
This is where Adsterra pays the highest CPM rates to its publishers where they can monetize your every ad impression with 100% fill rates.
Adsterra Sign Up
Sign up for Adsterra account using the steps below.
- Click on the link https://adsterra.com/.
- On their website locate the Sign-Up button and click on it.
- Select any of the following; Sign Up as Adviser, Publisher, or Affiliate.
- Fill in the form. The steps below are for Advertisers.
- Login, required, A-Z0-9_-, Case Sensitive.
- Enter Password.
- Provide your E-mail.
- Select messenger.
- Choose messenger account.
- Select type.
- Please, select.
- Choose model.
- Click on the Sign-up tab and follow the onscreen directives.
These are procedures to sign up for Adsterra.
To access your account, kindly go to their official website.
- Click on https://adsterra.com/.
- Select the Sign in the tab at the screen top right corner.
- Choose if you’re signing in to an Advertiser, publisher, or Affiliate account
Then follow the instructions on the screen.