The ADSU Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021 is out! The Adamawa State University, ADSU, Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 is out. This article will serve as a guide for the screening date, eligibility & requirements, how to apply, and other relevant information.
The ADSU Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021 is here. Note that the screening is currently on and you should get your screening form right away.
ADSU Cut Off Mark
The Adamawa State University JAMB UTME cut-off mark is 160. All applicants who chose ADSU as their first choice of institution should take note of this.
Eligibility Criteria for ADSU Post UTME
To qualify for the application of ADSU Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021, you must be eligible. What makes you eligible to apply for the Post UTME screening at this University? Which candidates are eligible to apply?
Candidates who made the Adamawa State University their first choice of institution in the 2020 JAMB UTME are able to apply.
These candidates must also score 160 and above in the JAMB UTME exams.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME 2020/2021
To apply for the Post UTME screening in the Adamawa State University, ADSU, you must visit the Post UTME admission page on https://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/. From here, click on “New Application” and fill in all information on the page.
Other Relevant Information for Candidates
- The screening exercise commenced in September.
- Post UTME screening fee – 2,000 Naira.
- Method of payment – online
- During application, scan and upload the following documents;
- JAMB results/Direct Entry slip
- O’Level/A ‘level results
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results should upload them once they are out
- Candidates are to use their JAMB Reg Number as username and Surname as Password (as on the JAMB UTME/DE registration slip)
Note that all applications for the ADSU Post UTME will close by 18th October 2020.