Are you a student looking for a scholarship program to help fund your schooling programs, here is an opportunity to register with the Agbami Scholarship for undergraduate students.
The scholarship program is funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.
The Agbami scholarship scheme is fully sponsored by all companies involved in the Agbami oil field. The scheme pays engineering students ₦100,000 while Medical students get ₦200,000 on some selected conditions. The scholarship is administered by Dragnet-solutions.
The scholarship program is funded by Star and its Agbami co-ventures, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
This is an oil field in Nigeria discovered in 1998. It was the second deep-water oil field in the Niger Delta.
It is our interest to let you know that this scholarship is the most cheerful undergraduate scholarship for Nigerian Students from all states of the federation with over 10,000 beneficiaries.
Agbami Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following list below is the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be a 100 and 200 level undergraduates students.
- All Candidates must be from any States of the Country.
- Candidates must be a Nigeria Citizen.
- Candidates must be from any of the accredited institutions in Nigeria.
- International Candidates must be residing in Nigeria.
- International Candidates must be studying in one of the accredited institutions.
Agbami Scholarship Eligible Courses
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship program should see the list below for their eligibility courses:
- Medicine & Surgery
Agbami Scholarship Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship program should make sure they scanned copies of the following documents:
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- ‘O’ Level Result
- School ID Card
- Passport Photograph with a white background (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
NOTE: All candidates should make sure the names in their document are according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. They should also attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload them.
Agbami Scholarship Application Form
People who wish to apply for the Agbami Scholarship Scheme 2020 should follow the steps below:
- Candidates are to login to the Agbami scholarship portal to create an account.
- Candidates must use their email address to create their account.
- Click on the email box to register your email with Agbami Scholarship.
- Candidates are to click on the www.scholastic.ng/schemes/agbami to return to the scholarship site.
- Applicants are to enter their registered email and password to upload their information.
- Candidates are to enter their personal information.
- All Candidates are to upload their scanned documents.
- Candidates should ensure that the name used in applications matches the name on all documentation in the same order.
- All Candidates are to upload a sworn affidavit.
- Candidates are to ensure they view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Candidates are to upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- The Candidates should please recheck their application information to avoid errors.
- Candidates are to click on apply now to submit their information.
- Candidates should return to scholartica.ng to download their profile.
- The Candidates are to proceed to the Head of their Department to sign the document.
- Candidates are to upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this would be used for verification.
Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline
Those who wish to apply for the scholarship scheme should hurry now and apply for the program due to no information yet about the deadline of the application.
NOTE: Candidates should note the following for a successful application;
- Candidates for the scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program.
- Eligible candidates have to go over for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will get a notification by email or text messages (SMS).
- All candidates are to ensure that they enter valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications by candidates attract a disqualification penalty.
I hope with this article you will be able to apply for your Agbami Scholarship Scheme. Thanks and good luck.