AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand (Fully Funded). Applications are welcome to apply for the AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. All International Students from everywhere over the world are qualified to apply for Bangchak Scholarships 2022.
The Scholarship is presented at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships to attempt a Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand.
Understudies the individuals who need to study in Thailand are urged to apply. The honour is accessible for the scholarly year 2022-23.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Various scholastic fields and majors are accessible at AIT to seek postgraduate certification programs. Every one of the projects will be educated in English.
The grant will cover every one of the costs. The grant term for a Master’s Degree is 24 Months while its 42 Months for Doctoral Degree.
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) was laid out in 1959 as an examination college. AIT is the number #1 college. Here is the brilliant opportunity for all understudies to concentrate on free in Thailand.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 Details
Read below to get quick detailed info about the scholarship;
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. The Bangchak Scholarship will provide all expenses to study in Thailand. The detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees
- A monthly stipend will be given.
The financial benefit is not bad you can also try to apply yourself.
Available Study Areas
Below are lists of the available courses you can study;
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM)
The following are the criteria to meet before you can apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply
- to apply for Masters Scholarship, the candidate must have First-class (Honours) Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 from reputed University
- for Doctoral Degree, Aspirant must hold First-class (Honours) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or equivalent (Master GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0)
- Have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
The above criteria must be met before you can be eligible for the scholarship.
Below are the documents you will be required to present;
- Covering letter
- Project proposal which may lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications are relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references
Make sure to get the complete documents ready before applying for the grants.
How to Apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships
There is an Online Application Process to apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. To get Admission in the August 2021 batch, candidates have to fill out the Online Application.
Along with this application, aspirants have to send the above-mentioned documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email ([email protected]) before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the Bangchak Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2022.