The AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is out! The Institution, Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is now selling its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form. It is out on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. This article will be serving as a guide on how to apply and purchase this form; not just that! You will also get all details as an aspirant of the University.
Currently, open applicants are open to candidates who qualify for applications. It is open to UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
For you to apply for the AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021, you must be eligible. Let’s check out the requirements that help you qualify.
- This is open to only candidates who score 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME. Candidate must also make the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their first choice of institution.
- Each candidate must have 5 credit passes in relevant subjects, which should include English Language and Mathematics (in not more than 2 sittings).
- Direct Entry applicants must have any of the following degrees; OND/HND/NCE/First Degree/A’ Level in relevant subjects and discipline.
Uploading of O’Level Results
You also have to upload your O’Level results and documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB). Check out the MySchoolGist website for more updates on uploading your O’Level results and documents.
Requirements for AKSU Post UTME / DE Screening
There are certain requirements and documents that you need for your Post UTME or Direct Entry screening. Let’s check out this list.
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip showing your passport photograph in color.
- 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Printout (for Direct Entry applicants only).
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Origin.
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO Certificate/Result and Scratch card details.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an Approved Government Hospital.
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (for Direct Entry candidates only).
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
To apply for the AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021, click HERE and follow the application procedures.
The AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry forms will end by October 30th, 2020.