The Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Session is currently on. The Institution is now selling its Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Eligible candidates are welcome to apply to various ND (National Diploma) programmes. This article will be serving as a guide to finding out more details on the requirements, eligibility, application procedures, and what you need to know.
Applications are open to eligible candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Courses and Programmes
Before applying for your Post UTME form, you must get to find more details. With this, you should find out the Poly’s available courses and programmes before purchasing its Post UTME form.
Here’s a list of the Poly’s available courses and programmes;
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Take note that intending applicants for Computer Engineering must have the following subject combination in the JAMB 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry.
Eligible Candidates for the Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Screening
To qualify for the screening exercise, you have to be eligible. Let’s check out the requirements that help you stay eligible. To qualify for the application of this Post UTME;
- Intending applicant must choose the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic as a first or the second choice of institution.
- Candidate must score up to 120 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME Exams.
How to Apply for the Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Session
Requirements for the Screening Exercise
There are certain requirements to meet up with and documents to provide during your application. Check the MySchoolGist website to check them out.
The closing date for application of this Post UTME form is October 21st, 2020.