The Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card is offered by Bank of America. This boa airlines credit card offers cardholders bonus miles, an annual companion fare, a free checked bag, rewards, and more.
As a cardholder, you can earn miles with no mileage cap on qualified Alaska Airlines purchases. Apart from the above benefits, members enjoy massive security and outstanding features like a mobile and online banking services.
Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
If you are a frequent flyer, you can get the airline credit card and enjoy all the outstanding benefits that come with it—the mileage point perks, free checked bag, companion fare bonus, and the Alaska lounge day pass. However, to access the Alaska Airlines credit card benefits in detail, read the section below.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the BoA Alaska Airline Visa credit card:
- Purchase qualifying items within the first 90 days of account opening to receive statement credit bonus miles + companion fare.
- Receive a free check bag.
- For each dollar you spend on qualified purchases, you will receive 3 miles.
- Get 1 mile for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 20% back on in-flight purchases.
- Free foreign transaction fees.
- There’s no mileage cap.
- On an active account, miles do not expire.
- Protects members against fraudulent transactions.
- Offers chip cards for enhanced security and protection.
- Members receive overdraft protection.
- It offers a paperless statement option.
- Manage your credit card account online and with in-app banking.
- Receive account alerts early.
These are the basic features and benefits that come with the Alaska Airlines card.
Alaska Credit Card Credit Score
With a good to excellent credit score of 670 or above, you will have a greater chance of getting approval for the BofA Alaska Airlines Credit Card. So, before you apply for this boa airline card, make sure you have a good credit score.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Application
Bank of America Alaska Airlines’ credit card application can be done in three ways. You can apply for a BOFA airline credit card online, in-store or by phone through the customer service representative.
How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Credit Card Online
Proceed with the following procedure to apply for the boa Alaska Airlines credit card:
- Go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Click the “Apply” now button.
- Key in your first name, middle name, and last name.
- Fill in your first and second residential addresses (optional).
- Enter your state, select your country, and enter your ZIP code.
- To send your statement to a different account, check the empty box.
- Input your primary phone number, and email address, and answer the question below with Yes/No Choose your country of residence.
- Fill out your birth date and select your employment status.
- Enter your total annual income amount, your primary source of income, and your monthly housing payment.
- Choose your card option.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Hit the save and continue button.
The steps outlined above are for applying for an Alaska Airlines Bank of America card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Activation
Cardholders can activate their new Bofa credit card online, in-store or over the phone. To activate over the phone, dial the Alaska Airlines credit card phone number on your card. To activate in-store, visit your nearest Bank of America branch to activate your card. For online activation, read the section beneath.
How To Activate Your Alaska Airlines Credit Card Online
To activate your new BofA Airline Credit card, proceed with this guide.
- Navigate to their page at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Click on the sign-in box.
- Press on the “sign in to activate the card” tab.
- Activate your card by following the on-screen directives.
With the process above, you will successfully activate your new Alaska Airlines BoA credit card online.
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Alaska Airlines Credit Card log-in enables cardholders to manage their credit cards via online banking. With BofA online banking, cardmembers can pay their bills, update card info, monitor transactions, check balances and many more.
How to Login to Your Bank of America Alaska Airlines Credit Card
Follow the directives beneath to log in and manage your Bank of America credit card account.
- Visit the BOA website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- On the right-hand side of the page, tap on the “sign in” tab.
- Select the service you want to access from the options on the screen.
- Key in your online ID and passcode.
- Then sign in.
These are steps to sign in to your BofA Alaska Airlines credit card account.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment
The Bank of America travel credit card (Alaska airlines credit card) payment method includes the following
- online payment
- in-store payment
- mail payment and
- phone payment.
Cardholders can pay their Alaska Airlines credit card bill through customer service by phone or by visiting the nearest BofA branch.
How to Pay Alaska Airlines Credit Card Online
To pay your BofA travel credit card bills online, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Bank of America website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Click on the sign in
- Tap “sign in to bill pay”
- Progress with the steps on the screen to pay your bills.
These are steps to make your Boa Alaska Airlines credit card payment online. Alternatively, download the Bank of America (BoA) app to make your payment.
Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card Customer Service
You can call an Alaska Airlines credit card customer service representative if you have any issues or if you have a query. The customer service representative is ready to assist. Moreover, to get your Bofa credit card phone number online, do this.
Visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/ for more information.
From the menu icon, locate the customer service or Contact Us button to find the appropriate phone number.
What credit score is needed for an Alaska Airlines card?
To apply for an Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Card, you should have a FICO® Score of at least 670. Generally, it takes having good credit to get approved, and a credit score of at least 700 will give you even better odds.
What do 4000 miles get you in Alaska?
Generally, the value of Alaska Mileage Plan miles is around 1.1 cents each, which means 40,000 miles will be equal to $440 worth of travel.
How long does it take to get an Alaska Airlines credit card approved?
From the day you submit your Alaska Airlines credit card application, it may take up to 30 days to receive a decision. Once you are approved, you can expect to receive your card in 7–10 business days. But if you’re denied and think you can justify why you should be approved, you can call customer service and ask for reconsideration.