The Amazon Careers website is available for access 24/7. If you wish to work for this giant store, you can visit Amazon’s careers portal to find available Amazon jobs that suit you.
There are lots of available jobs on the Amazon job portal, including jobs in their corporate offices, and tech hubs, or bringing orders to life in their fulfillment and delivery network. This article will teach you how to easily apply for Amazon jobs online.
Careers at Amazon come with lots of outstanding benefits and perks. Working at Amazon gives you a range of benefits that support you and also qualify family members, including domestic partners and their children (healthcare from day one).
The company is investing about $700 million to train 100,000 U.S. staff with new skills so they can access on-demand, higher-paying jobs at Amazon or elsewhere.
Furthermore, the well-being, health, and safety of the staff are the company’s number one priority. However, from changing processes in their warehouses to using AI technology to ensure physical distancing. Also, diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on Amazon products and services, which helps to better serve customers, employees, and members of the community.
Amazon Jobs Website
Amazon is a popular American e-commerce store. The company, being a large one, remains a great source of employment for job seekers. However, you can find jobs in various positions on the Amazon job website. So, whether you’re looking for Amazon warehouse jobs, Amazon hiring near me, Amazon delivery jobs, or Amazon international jobs, you’ll almost certainly find one that matches your qualifications.
Amazon Jobs Categories
On the amazonjobs.com website, there are different job categories. They include;
- Business Intelligence
- Planning, buying, and in-stock management
- Customer Service
- Data Science
- Administrative Support
- The Amazon Design
- Audio / Video / Photography Production
- Business and merchant development
- Database Administration
- Finance and Global Business Services
- Jobs in Fulfillment & Operations Management
- Writing, editorial, and content management.
- Facilities, Maintenance, & Real Estate
These are some of the job categories at the Amazon’s.com job portal.
Amazon Job Application
If you’re searching for a career at the Amazon Store, you can find Amazon jobs using various job search methods. The job search methods include;
- Search by keywords or job titles.
- Job Search by Location
- Search by job categories.
When you locate the right job position for you, you can proceed to apply. And make sure you upload all the application’s required documents.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Online
To apply for Amazon.com jobs online, take the following steps:
- Visit Amazon’s job portal at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/
- Proceed to search for Amazon jobs. You can search by title or keywords, scroll down to search by locations or search by category.
- Once you find the right job for your qualifications, click the Apply button.
- Proceed with the onscreen directives to complete the Amazon job application process.
- Next, upload all the required documents.
- Lastly, submit your application.
These are the steps to apply for a job at Amazon’s online portal. If you qualify for the job, you will receive a response from them.
Amazon Jobs Login
To sign in to your Amazon account, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Amazon.com job site at https://account.amazon.jobs/en-US/login?relay=%2Fen-US.
- Sign in with your Amazon account or enter your email address.
- Tap on Continue to enter your password.
These are methods to log in to a job account at Amazon.com. In case you don’t have an Amazon job account, read the next section.
How to Create an Amazon Job Account
To sign up for an Amazon job account, follow these steps.
- Navigate the Amazon website at https://account.amazon.jobs/en-US/login?relay=%2Fen-US
- Tap on the Create Account button.
- Type in your email address.
- Enter a new password.
- Type in the new password again.
- Hit on the Create an Account tab.
These are the steps to sign up for Amazon. jobs account.
How to Login to the Amazon Jobs Application
For your Amazon job application sign in, do the following:
- Navigate to Amazon’s website at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/
- Press on the tab that says “your job application” from the menu.
- Let Amazon know the type of position you applied for by tapping on the link.
- You will need to select one of the following:
- I applied for a corporate role at Amazon if you applied for a corporate role at Amazon.
- I applied for a role in fulfillment or customer service. If you applied for an hourly, part-time, or seasonal job in fulfillment or customer service at Amazon,
- I applied for an internship or a new graduate role, so if you’re a university student or recent graduate who applied for an internship or a new graduate role at Amazon,
- You can now follow the on-screen prompt to complete the process.
The above are steps to access your job application portal on the Amazon website.
Which jobs are best at Amazon?
The best Amazon jobs are as follows:
Learning Specialist I.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Principal Product Manager etc.
These are the best Amazon jobs.
How Do I Find Amazon Careers Near Me?
Searching for Amazon careers near you? If so, you can find Amazon jobs near you by visiting your local Amazon store or the Amazon job portal at amazonjobs.com.
How do I access Amazon Careers Login?
To access the Amazon Career website, click on the link below.
https://account.amazon.jobs/en-US/login?relay=%2Fen-US then, provide your login details to access your account.
What jobs can you do with Amazon?
There are different kinds of jobs you can do at Amazon. Thus, Amazon has hourly jobs. Below are some of the jobs you can do at Amazon;
Amazon customer service officer
Sortation Center Associate.
Amazon Grocery Fresh Associate.
Delivery Station Associate.
Grocery Warehouse Associate.
Fulfillment Center Associate.
Amazon Air Associate