AMC Plus On Amazon Prime And How Much It Cost? Find out all you need to know about this channel, including its cost, in this post. AMC Plus is a free streaming service with a large selection of TV shows, movies and originals.
Also, a premium streaming package that brings you the best of AMC, BBC America, IFC, SundanceTV, Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited, including award-winning original series, hit movies, and festival favorites. Horror, science. Fi, real crimes, and detectives.
AMC Plus on Amazon Prime and How Much Does it Cost?
AMC+ is a streaming service that offers ad-free access to AMC original shows, movies, and documentaries, as well as popular shows from other networks, like BBC America and IFC. It is available as a Prime Video channel, which means that you can subscribe to it through your Amazon Prime account.
To subscribe to AMC+ on Amazon Prime:
- Open the Prime Video app.
- Scroll down to the row called Prime Video Channels.
- Scroll to the right until you see AMC+
- Select AMC+ and start the trial.
AMC+ offers a free 7-day trial. After the trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew at $8.99 per month. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you are a Prime member, you can also save money by bundling AMC+ with STARZ. The bundle costs $14.99 per month, which is a savings of $4.98 per month.
Here are some of the popular shows and movies that you can watch on AMC+:
- The Walking Dead
- Better Call Saul
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Killing Eve
- Interview with the Vampire
- Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches
- Gangs of New York
- The Killing
- Halt and Catch Fire
- Mad Men
- Breaking Bad
- The Wire
Is AMC Free on Amazon Prime?
The answer is Yes! Amazon Prime Video offers a free seven-day trial of AMC+, to which users can subscribe to Sling, AppleTV, the Roku Channel, and YouTube TV. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to sign up for a free trial of AMC Plus on Amazon Prime Video.
How to get AMC Plus for Free
Proceed to the Google Play Store and download Amazon Prime Video.
- Launch the app and log in with your Amazon credentials.
- Click the Channels tab on the bottom toolbar.
- Move down until you get to Prime Video channels.
- Could you tap on the AMC+ banner and tap it? The
Proceed with the on-screen prompt.
How to Subscribe to AMC Plus from Amazon
Prime Video Channels are the Prime benefit that allows you to choose your channels. Only prime members can add AMC + and 100+ more channels — no cable is required. Cancel anytime. However, You can subscribe from Amazon by getting AMC+ as a “channel” within Amazon Prime Video. Then you would watch on Prime Video (not the AMC apps or website.)
How to Subscribe from Amazon Website
Follow the steps beneath to start the 7days trial
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers?benefitId=amcplus
- Tap on Start your free trials
- Create account. New to Amazon? Or Sign-In. Already a customer?
- Tap on the Continue button, if you provided your email or phone number
Follow the directives on the screen.
How to Subscribe to a Fire TV
To subscribe to FireTV, do the following
- Launch the Prime Video app
- Scroll down until you see the section called Prime Video Channels
- Navigate to the right until you see AMC+
- Tap on AMC+ and start the trial
Follow the onscreen directives.
How to Subscribe on a Roku
To subscribe to AMC Plus, on Amazon Prime through Roku, do this;
- Open the Prime Video app on your Roku
- Select TV from the top-of-screen menu
- Go down to the Prime Video Channels field
- Go to AMC+
- Tap on AMC+ and start the trial
These are the steps to subscribe to the channel on Roku
How to subscribe to AMC+ on a Phone or Tablet
To subscribe to this channel on your device, follow this prompt;
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app on your phone
- Click on the Find icon (magnifying glass)
- Search AMC+
- Click on the AMC+ icon
- A details screen opens, then tap Learn More on the banner
- Start the trial
With these steps, you will stream AMC Plus on your phone.