American Eagle Credit Card Login gives Ae cardholders quick access to their credit card account. Cardholders can, upon receiving their card, activate it, sign up for online access, and then log in to manage their card.
If you’re a new American Eagle Credit Card cardholder, read this article till the end to learn how to log in, sign up, apply for a card, activate and make payment online.
American Eagle Credit Card Login
Manage Your AEOutfitters Credit Card Account today by visiting AE’s official website. Log into your AEOutfitters credit card account online to pay your bills, check your FICO score, sign up for paperless billing, access your account and more.
How To Login To American Eagle Credit Card
Follow these steps to log in and access your account.
- Go to the AEO Credit Card’s home page at https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit
- Press the “sign in” button.
- On the login page, key in your user ID and password.
- Click on the “secure login” button.
These are ways to log into your Syf AE credit card account. If you can’t remember your user ID, tap on the “user ID” button and follow the steps on the page.
How to Sign Up For An American Eagle (Ae) Credit Card Account
To sign up for an online access account, do this:
- Go to https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit
- Tap on the “Sign in” button.
- Tap on Go to Login and select the Register tab.
- Register for Online Access
- Please enter your account number and billing zip code.
- Click on the Continue widget.
These are steps to register for Ae credit card online access.
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
Proceed with any of the methods below to pay your bills.
- Online payment
- Mail Payment
- In-store Payment
- Phone payment
These are methods to pay your AE Synchrony bank card bills.
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
for online card payment
Sign in to your AE card account, locate the payment tab, and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Make payment by mail
- Sign in to your account and click on the “statement” tab, and print a PDF copy of your statement to mail.
- Write a check or money order for the amount you want to pay.
- Then add your card account number on the memo line to make sure the payment is credited accurately.
- Find the nearest AE store with the “online locator.”
- Go to the store and make your payment with cash, a check, or a money order
- . Lastly, save your payment receipt for your records.
With any of these methods, you will successfully pay your bills.
Call American Eagle Credit Card customer service. The customer service phone number is on the back of your card.
The American Eagle Credit Card
The America Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It comes with outstanding perks. Cardholders get discounts when they use their cards for eligible purchases. And on each dollar you spend on purchases, you are entitled to rewards points.
American Eagle Credit Card Application
Ae credit cards have both store and visa cards. However, to get a visa card, you need to have a good or excellent credit score. A good or excellent score gives you a higher chance of getting approved for the card. But for the store card, with a fair credit score, you can be approved to get the card.
How to Apply for an American Eagle Credit Card
Follow the steps below to apply for a Synchrony AE Credit Card online.
- Navigate to https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit
- On the AE website, scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the new screen, fill in the application form.
- Fill in your personal information, housing details, and income details.
- Read through the data you provided.
- Move down and select the “Continue” button.
- Then progress with the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
With the above procedure, you will successfully apply for the syf Ae card.
American Eagle Credit Card Application Status
To check your application status, you can reach out to AEO customer service personnel for help. Simply go to their official website at https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/help/call-us to get their support phone number.
American Eagle Credit Card Activation
Before you can activate your new AE card, you need to register for an account by taking these steps.
- Go to their American Eagle website https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/credit
- Tap on the sign-in button.
- Provide your login details and proceed to activate your new card.
These are steps to activate your card online. Alternatively, you can activate an AE credit card by dialling the number on the back of your card.
American Eagle Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any questions or problems with your AE card, Send your report to their customer centre. You can reach them by mail or phone. Kindly collect their phone number or email address from their official website.
To get the American Eagle Credit Card phone number, click on this link: https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/help/call-us
Which bank offers the American Eagle credit card?
The American Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
How do I access the American Eagle credit card application?
To access the Ae credit card application form, go to https://www.ae.com/us/en/content/creditcard. tap on “Apply Now.” Then follow the prompts.