The Anambra State Scholarship for Undergraduate students is calling on all Sons and Daughters of Anambra state who are currently undergraduate students in any of the Nigeria higher institutions to apply for the scholarship program. The Anambra State governments have provided a scholarship program for undergraduate students who want to achieve academic excellence in their educational carrier.
Students with difficulties paying for their undergraduate school tuition fees should not worry because the Anambra State Governments have set up a scholarship platform to help undergraduate students with their education.
Table of Contents
- Anambra State Scholarship for Undergraduate.
- Requirements for Anambra State Scholarship.
- Communities Eligible for the Scholarship Program.
- Required Documents for the Scholarship Program.
- Eligible courses for the Scholarship.
- Application Deadline.
- Application Procedures for the Program.
Anambra State Scholarship for Undergraduate
The Anambra State Scholarship is a yearly scholarship program for all indigenes of Anambra state to help them meet their needs throughout their undergraduate program. This scholarship is set up by the office of the State Government to help undergraduate students with a better education. It is designed to sponsor students that have no chance to complete their education due to no funds and a poor education system. The full education funding grant is offered to undergraduate students from Anambra, to study at the University. This is a scholarship program that aims in giving undergraduate students that are ready to further their education to make them get the financial support needed to take a leap.
With today’s rising costs of higher institutions tuition, other academic fees and financial support from the Anambra State Government means not having to be burdened of paying for the full costs of expenses. The students will be awarded with financial aid to help them further their education, and it is awarded based on various criteria.
Requirements for Anambra State Scholarship
The following is the list of requirements for the scholarship program. See the list below:
- Applicants must be a student of an approved institution.
- Candidates must have good grades.
- All applicants must be indigenes of Anambra State.
- Certificate of Origin.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 years and 27 years.
Communities Eligible for the Scholarship Program
Below is the list of eligible communities for the scholarship program. See the list below:
- Awka North Local Government.
- Awka South Local Government.
- Anambra West Local Government.
- Anambra East Local Government.
- Anaocha Local Government.
- Aguata Local Government.
- Ayamelum Local Government.
- Dunukofia Local Government.
- Ekwusigo Local Government.
- Idemili North Local Government.
- Idemili South Local Government.
- Ihiala Local Government.
- Njikoka Local Government.
- Nnewi North Local Government.
- Nnewi South Local Government.
- Ogbaru Local Government.
- Onitsha North Local Government.
- Onitsha South Local Government.
- Orumba North Local Government.
- Orumba South Local Government.
- Oyi Local Government.
Required Documents for the Scholarship Program
Below is the list of required documents for the undergraduate scholarship program:
- Proof of local government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate.
- Evidence of Medical fitness.
- Application Form (PDF).
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Photocopy of Valid Students ID Card.
- A formal application letter.
- Proof of state of origin.
- Admission letter.
Eligible courses for the Scholarship
- Computer Engineering.
- System Engineering.
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Natural Sciences.
- Environmental Science.
- Human Medicine.
- Social Science.
- International Relations.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Business Administration.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronic Engineering.
- Mass Communication.
The closing date for the scholarship program is the 4th of October 2020.
Application Procedures for the Program
All applicants who want to apply for the scholarship program should follow this process below:
- Log on to nuassnational.com.ng/bursary.php to apply for your bursary scholarship form.
- Fill the application form.
- Check the form before processing it.
I hope with this article you will be able to apply for the scholarship program.