The android app store is one of the most popular app stores in the world today of the most popular. With this app store, Android users can download and install unlimited apps to their devices as long as their devices can accommodate them.
In the course of this study, readers will get to know how they can have access to this platform. You will also know how to download an app from this platform. Also, you will learn how to upload and publish your app on this platform.
Android App Store
The android app store, also known as the Google play store was formerly known as the android market. It was launched in March 2012. This is a platform owned and operated by Google.
This platform serves as the official application store for android operating systems. It allows its users (android device owners) to download and install applications developed with the android software development kit and published through Google. This app store also serves as a digital media store. What I mean here is this.
You cannot only download and install apps on this platform on your device. You can also download and listen to songs, books, movies, and other forms of television programs.
How to Access the Android App Store
Anyone with access to an android device can easily access this app store. Just as I have cited before in this article, it is the official app store of the Android running system devices.
This means that anyone with an android device automatically has access to this platform. This app store comes pre-installed on Android devices. Therefore, there is no need to download it to your device.
Android App Store Google Play
Downloading apps on this platform is one of the easiest things to do. It is even easier than launching the app in the first place. To download from this app store, follow the steps below;
How to Download Apps on the Android App Store
- On your device, launch the google play store.
- On the homepage of this store, you will be met with various apps. To download any of these apps, tap on them. You can also use the search bar to search for an app.
- Tap on the install tab next to the app on the app description page.
Immediately the app will start downloading and when done downloading, it will be installed to your device.
How to Upload an App on the Google Play Store
Uploading an app on the Google play store is kind of technical. If you haven’t done this before you will need assistance. Firstly you will need to register an account with the Google play console. You can do this by visiting the Play Console. After that follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your play console account.
- Select all applications on the console page.
- Select create an application.
- You will need to select the default language of your app and how you want it to appear on the Google play store.
- Next, you will have to create your apps store listing.
- Take a content rating questionnaire.
- Set up pricing and distribution.
Your app is now ready for publishing.