Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China. The Fully Funded China Scholarships – Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China; Applications are welcomed for Anhui Government Scholarships.
The CSC Scholarships of Anhui University are viewed as one of the most incredible completely financed China Scholarships one can apply for; it covers full scholastic charges, living recompenses, and different advantages clarified under.
This program supports global understudies who apply to study or have concentrated on undergrad or postgraduate projects in establishments of higher learning of Anhui Province in China.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China
Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is set up to draw in more global understudies to study and research in Anhui advanced education establishments.
It likewise assists with further developing global understudy instruction quality, fortifying shared agreement and fellowship between Anhui individuals and individuals from the remainder of the world and growing the worldwide impact of Anhui’s schooling.
Anhui Government Scholarships are accessible for seeking after unhitched male’s, lord and doctoral certificate program.
The Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China Eligibility is listed below;
· Applicants should be from non-Chinese nationalities that have valid Chinese visas and foreign passports and must cultivate friendliness to China.
· The applicants should resent their HSK certificates that show their proficiency in the Chinese language. This requirement can be relaxed if the programs are directly taught in English.
· Applicants should be able to abide by and uphold the rules and regulations of the institutions. They should also maintain a good academic performance.
· Undergraduate program applicants should have their senior high school certificates and be of 28 years and below.
· The master’s degree applicants should be 40 years and below and have two recommendation letters from professors and be holders of a bachelor’s degree.
· Doctoral program applicants should be holders of a master’s degree, be of 45 years and below and have two recommendation letters from associate professor professors.
To be eligible for the scholarship you will have to meet the above criteria.
How to Apply
Candidates ought to transfer the records alongside totally filled application structure through an electronically created application structure.
The Provincial Department of Education will send every one of the designated assets and rundown of chosen contender to every school or college as per the genuine number of global understudies winning the grant, the grants are given to the understudies through the school
The documents required from you if you apply for the scholarship are listed below;
· Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
· Copy of Passport
· Academic and school performance transcripts
· Original recommendation letters
You will have to submit the above list of documents if you wish to be considered for the scholarship.
The application deadline for the Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China varies according to the university. You can get more details from the school website.