The Australia and New Zealand banking group limited also referred to as ANZ operates on banking (Personal Banking), insurance, loans and financial services. It was founded on the 2nd of March 1835 and it operates in thirty four (34) other nations. It is the fourth biggest bank in Australia and its headquarters is based in Collins street, docklands, Melbourne, Australia as Shayne Elliot as the CEO and David Gonski as the chairman.
Features of ANZ
ANZ features include
Under these personal we have the bank account, personal loans, private bank, credit cards, insurance, travel and international, home loans, investing and super, ways to bank
Bank account: There are different types of bank account. There is the savings account, term deposits and banking for seniors.
- Term deposit: This is a great way to invest your money and cancel your savings account.
- Savings account: this account helps you reach your saving goals.
- Banking for seniors: This account is for sixty (60) years and above helping users to get their finances sorted out.
You could also bank with this bank using your phone or mobile phone making. which also known as mobile banking. Also with your mobile number using the ANZ go money app and also bank with them through internet banking.
Personal loans: In personal loans this bank operates with ANZ secured car loans, overdrafts, ANZ fixed rate loans, ANZ variable rate loan
- ANZ secured car loans: This is a loan that gives you a lower interest rate and also give fixed payments so users can manage your budget.
- ANZ variable rate loan: This helps users to get what is required without delay. For example travelling, paying debts plus users can make extra payments to pay off your loan.
ANZ Credit Cards
Under credit cards we have reward credit card, low fee credits card, low interest credits card, frequent flyer credit card.
- Rewards credit card: Users can now put all their purchases on this credit card and earn reward points, redeem them for flexible rewards including gift cards and so many more and all the credit cards are for different purposes namely ANZ reward travel adventures, ANZ reward platinum, ANZ rewards black
- Low fee credit card: This card is for users who want a simple everyday credit card with low ongoing annual fee. They are namely ANZ platinum, ANZ first
Under insurance there are home and contents, car insurance, income protection, life
Insurance, travel insurance, repayments insurance
- Home and content insurance: This insurance is best for home owners assuring users that everything concerning their home is covered
- Life insurance: With this ANZ life insurance you can continue to look after your loved ones even if you aren’t there with them. Bills, children education, mortgage and so many more are covered
ANZ Small Business
Under small business this bank operates with product and services, agribusiness, my industry, tools, forms and guides, business across pacific
Product and services: With product and services, you can start up a one day business set-up online with ANZ providing the tools to start up the business and also support the user along the way. You can also find the right financial solution with this bank. Helping you to reach your goals with business finance, loans, business credit cards, business bank accounts.
Agribusiness: This bank provides grants to support community projects around the country. Its focus is to create education and employment opportunities. ANZ agribusiness helps to finance your business, make everyday money management easier with account that helps to manage your money. Its agribusiness also gives knowledge on industry and market to help boost your competitive edge. And also help rural communities making it more sustainable
Under corporate this bankl operates with institution banking, product and several, markets, ANZ research, banking for your business, tools calculators and forms.
Market: ANZ network lengths 32 markets in the major financial centers of New York, Honk Kong, Tokyo, London, Wellington and so many more. This wonderful bank gives dedicated advisor which will work closely with users to develop the right advice and risk management solution. They also give knowledge and insights on local market.
Institutional banking: With the help of institutional banking users overcome the challenges of managing business interest. It also finances the growth and expansion of your business in the Asia pacific region by leveraging our international experience. It also helps users to be in control of the foreign exchange and interest rate risks to your business when trading currencies and extending lines of credit across pacific
Banking for your business: With this bank users will be partnering with a bank that believes in personalized service. It gives every user a dedicated relationship manager who will listen to you and understand your goal and your business. Your relationship manager will speak for the whole bank whether big or small and also act as a single point of access across ANZ’S specialist businesses.
Steps on How to Register on ANZ Bank
Before you can access the bank you need to have an account. Follow these steps below to create an account.
- You need to have your customer registration number (CRN) and telecode before you can register. To get these, you have to call the 24 hour customer service with this no 13 33 50
- Visit the link www.anz.com
- Click the icon “register link”
- On the new page, click on the “register now” icon
- Enter your CRN and telecode
- Enter your email address and your password
- On the new page, agree to the terms and condition
After following this step, you now have an account all what you need remaining is your approval
Steps on How to Login
- Visit the link www.anz.com
- Click on the log on icon on the right corner of the page
- Enter your CRN and password
- Click on the log on icon
After following these steps you will be taken back to your account. If you are taken back to your account it shows that you have successfully logged into your account.