Apartment Maintenance Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship – How to find Apartment maintenance technician jobs in the US, that come with visa Sponsorship will be discussed here.
A country like the USA is one of the countries abroad that most people want to move to. However, as an apartment maintenance technician, for you to succeed in your quest to get a job in the US with a work visa Sponsorship, there are basic things you need to know.
Apartment Maintenance Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship
There is a good number of us Companies in search of apartment Maintenance technicians to oversee the day-to-day running of their apartment building. Apartment maintenance technicians’ duties usually include cleaning communal areas and performing ad hoc painting, electrical, and carpentry duties.
Who Is an Apartment maintenance Technician in the US?
The apartment Maintenance technician is someone whose duty is to care for a given apartment building. Maintenance technicians also help to resolve tenants’ maintenance-related queries and complaints as they arise.
However, to be successful as an apartment maintenance technician, you should demonstrate an organized, thorough approach to your duties.
Duties of an Apartment Maintenance Technician – Apartment Maintenance Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are the common responsibilities of apartment Maintenance technicians;
- To paint communal areas and exterior walls.
- Disposing of trash found in communal areas.
- To track inventory to ensure that you have adequate maintenance supplies.
- To ensure that fire extinguisher, hydrants, alarms, and emergency exits remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- To Oil door knobs, locks, hinges, and gates, as required.
- Repair and unclog toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, and exterior drains.
- Replacing carpets and wooden floors.
- Unlock apartments in instances where tenants have lost or forgotten their keys.
- Schedule repairs that warrant special technical skills.
- Install and repair wires, plugs, and switches.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors in communal areas.
These are some of the duties of an apartment maintenance technician.
Basic Requirements for An Apartment Maintenance Job in the US
An apartment maintenance technician should have the following requirements;
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic experience as an apartment maintenance technician or in a similar role.
- An HVAC, CMRP, or equivalent certification will be advantageous.
- Dexterity and attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available to work on weekends, if required.
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods.
- Should be able to lift up to 70 pounds without assistance.
These are requirements for apartment maintenance jobs in the US.
How To Get Apartment Maintenance Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship
To get an apartment maintenance job in the US with visa Sponsorship, you will be needing a job offer from an employer who is a US citizen. Before you apply for a job, make sure that the job you are applying for, that the Employer is willing to sponsor a work visa for foreign workers.
So, the Employer will be the one to sponsor your work visa, after you must have been offered an appointment letter. However, to find Apartment maintenance jobs available in the US with visa Sponsorship, you will need to visit the US jobs portal or Visit websites like indeed.com, linkedin.com etc.
How to Apply For US Apartment Maintenance Jobs With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners 2022
To find maintenance jobs in the US that offer work visas to Foreigners, do the following
- Navigate to your browser
- Visit platforms like indeed at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Apartment+Maintenance Or LinkedIn.com at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/apartment-maintenance-jobs
- Find the job by scrolling through the page
- Once you find your desired job, fill out the application form and submit
- Submit all required documents
- Wait for the Employer to respond
- If you are successful you will get a response.
- The Employer will have to file a petition for you at the USCIS office
From there you will be informed of the steps to apply for the US work visa.
How much does an Apartment Maintenance Technician make in the United States?
The average Apartment Maintenance Technician’s salary in the United States is around $35,646. But the salary range typically falls between $27,484 and $44,134. However, Salary ranges can vary widely depending on factors like education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
What companies are hiring for Apartment Maintenance Technician jobs in the United States?
Here are top companies hiring Apartment Maintenance Technicians as follows;
- Apartment Management Consultants, LLC, Riverton Community Housing
- 206 Property Management
- Silva-Markham Partners
- MG Properties
- Haven Residential
- Diamond Property Management LLC
- Hudson Grove Property Management
- First Communities
How can I get a job with a visa sponsorship in the USA?
You can easily get a job in the US with visa sponsorship if you apply for jobs under Companies that offer visa Sponsorship to foreigners.
Which companies offer visa sponsorship in the USA?
Here are the top companies that consistently sponsor H-1B visas
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- HCL America
How can I work in the USA without sponsorship?
It is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. However, there are 3 types of visas that allow this, and they are known as EB-1, O-1, and EB-5. And, an immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas.
Can a U.S. citizen sponsor a friend?
A US Citizen can only sponsor a friend outside the country through the financial Sponsorship category.
Do US companies sponsor visas?
Yes. Three are lots of companies in the US that sponsors visa. However, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Moreover, companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B Visa Category.