Apprenticeship Jobs are currently open for job seekers looking to be trained for a career within the business. Getting an apprenticeship job is an easy way to get a job nowadays. So if you dream of having this kind of job, a job that you will have to pass through an apprenticeship to get, please read this article to the end.
Apprenticeship jobs have a wide variety of career paths. This is an effective training strategy in industries such as manufacturing and construction. These kinds of programs are also available in fast-growing companies such as information technology, health care, energy, transportation, and logistics. To learn more about the apprenticeship career, please read the section below.
What is an Apprenticeship Job?
An apprenticeship job is a popular program that aims to prepare an individual for a particular type of job while meeting an organization’s need for highly skilled employees. This program combines on-the-job training and paid work. meaning that the apprentice will receive a wage throughout the program. However, the employees or apprentices may be new hires or current employees who need to upgrade their working skills.
How to Find an Apprenticeship Job Online in 2022 or 2023
For you to register for an apprenticeship program, you will need to know the best way to find the program that suits your career goals. Use the steps below to enroll in your ideal apprenticeship.
To locate a suitable apprenticeship, you can do this by visiting online job search websites like linkedin.com and indeed.com.
- People Searching for Uk, Apprenticeship Job should click this link https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
- For people looking for Canadian apprenticeship jobs, tap this link: https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Apprenticeship
- People searching for an Australian apprenticeship job should tap this link: https://au.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Apprenticeships
How to Apply for an Apprenticeship Job Online in 2022
To apply for an apprenticeship job online at the indeed.com website, do the following:
- Go to indeed.com website at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Paid+Apprenticeship
- Locate a suitable apprenticeship job.
- Meet the eligibility requirements like age, level of education, etc.
If you meet all the requirements, you can submit your application for the apprenticeship.
List of Careers that Begin with an Apprenticeship 2022/2023
Job seekers can find apprenticeship opportunities in almost every industry. However, some industries seem to rely more on apprenticeships to train new talent than others. Here are four jobs that start with an apprenticeship:
Tailoring; The average salary: is $14.35 per hour.
Primary roles: Tailors alter a variety of garments, including suits, dresses, blouses, and pants. However, companies that offer an apprenticeship are Tailored Brands, Men’s Wearhouse, and Nordstrom.
Elevator technician: The average salary is around $17.60 per hour. The primary role of a tailor is to install and repair elevators, perform routine elevator maintenance; and work with elevator control systems, motors, cables, and doors. However, companies that offer elevator technician apprenticeships are National Elevator, Delaware Elevator, and Hoffman Structures.
Medical Coder: The average salary is around $21.62 per hour. The primary duty of medical coders ( medical records technicians) is to control patients’ records. Their other role is to process documents related to admission and discharge, maintain current records, and retrieve information for medical professionals. The companies that offer medical coding apprenticeships are as follows: Trinity Health of New England, Mercy Health, University of Maryland Medical Center
Electrician: The average salary is around $25.36 per hour. The primary duties of an electrician are to install and maintain electrical power in homes and buildings through the use of a variety of control, wiring, and lighting systems. Organizations that offer Electrician apprenticeships are; Power Design, Inc., Cummings Electrical, Helix Electric
What are the benefits of becoming an Apprentice?
Here is a list of benefits of an apprenticeship program:
- It teaches you some basic skills needed for your job.
- Apprenticeship programs are nationally recognized and regulated by trusted agencies, offering some of the best education for specific occupations.
- Apprentices are basically paid competitive wages.
- The program helps members start their careers with the company that operates the program.
These are benefits you stand to enjoy when you engage in an apprenticeship program.
What apprenticeship makes the most money?
Highest-paid apprenticeships are includes;
- Mechanic apprentice The average salary is around $15.43 an hour.
- Elevator Technician Apprentice: The average salary is around $16.52 hourly.
- Plumber apprentice; the average salary is around $16.86 hourly
- An electrician apprentice
- Carpenter apprentice
- Mason Brick
- Automotive technician
These are the highest-paying apprenticeship jobs to go for.
What can you do an apprenticeship in?
On a normal day, apprenticeships fall into the following types:
- Media and Publishing
- Horticulture and animal care
- Education and training
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies.
- Administration and Law
- Public Services and Care.
- Planning and the Built Environment
What are the 4 levels of apprenticeship?
The apprenticeship program ranges from level 2 up to level 7. With level 2 being the lowest and level 7 being the highest, These levels are also typically divided into 4 categories: intermediate, advanced, higher, and degree.
How do I find local apprenticeships?
To find apprenticeship job opportunities that match your interests and skills, go to the new Apprenticeship Finder on Apprenticeship.gov. This website helps to connect career seekers, employers, and educational partners with apprenticeship resources.
Which apprenticeships are most in demand?
The most common apprenticeships for career progression include:
- BAE Systems Apprenticeship
- Construction Apprenticeship
- Human Resource Management Apprenticeship
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Banking Apprenticeship
Top job searches near me?
Here are the top job searches:
- Online Jobs
- Part-time jobs
- Hiring immediately jobs
- The best jobs for students
- Full-time jobs
- Work-from-home jobs
- Urgent online jobs, etc.