Applications for the Arnold Ventures Criminal Justice Innovation Fellowships 2024 are open now. The Arnold Ventures Criminal Justice Innovation Fellowships are a prestigious program that aims to support post-doctoral fellows pursuing policy-relevant causal research designed to innovate and evaluate cost-effective and scalable policy solutions that advance the efficacy and equity of criminal justice practices.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
This program provides up to $120,000 in funding to support researchers who are working on new policy solutions that can be adopted by local, state, and federal policymakers to create more effective and equitable criminal justice practices.
Arnold Ventures Criminal Justice Innovation Fellowships 2024 (up to $120,000)
We must research and assess novel policy options that local, state, and federal policymakers may accept if we are to ensure more just and efficient criminal justice procedures.
Five post-doctoral fellows will receive funding from the Arnold Ventures Criminal Justice Innovation Fellowships to pursue casual research that is relevant to policy and aims to develop and assess scalable, reasonably priced policy solutions that improve the fairness and effectiveness of criminal justice procedures.
Fellowships are scheduled to start in September 2024 and run for a maximum of three years. It will be expected of fellows to carry out research pertinent to American criminal justice practices and to commit up to 25 percent of their time to work on research projects funded by Arnold Ventures.
- The annual salary increases and full perks of $120,000 will be provided to fellows who live in the United States. Fellows will get a $120,000 fellowship stipend even if they decide to live abroad.
- Open to scholars conducting incidental research related to policy to develop and assess scalable, affordable policy solutions that improve the fairness and effectiveness of criminal justice procedures.
- D. recipients must have been awarded to fellows by September 2019 or September 2024, at the latest.
- Fellows are free to live wherever they choose.
Please send the following materials to the applicant:
- Present resume.
- An investigation report.
- Three inferences’ contact details.
- Suggested research program for the fellowship’s duration. The suggested research agenda, which should be no more than five pages (single-spaced), should outline a program of informal research that is pertinent to policy and is intended to develop and assess affordable, scalable policy solutions that improve the effectiveness and equality of criminal justice procedures.
Applications for fellowships must be submitted by January 15, 2024.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is January 15, 2024.
Open this link for more details about the Arnold Ventures Criminal Justice Innovation Fellowships 2024.