AT&T Mobile Bill Payment portal enables users to pay their AT&T bills. There are different methods of paying your att.com bill. The payment methods are fast, easy to process, and convenient.
Do you know that you can automatically pay your bill every month using your checking or savings account, debit or credit card? Not only that, you can use your phone to pay your bill on our mobile site, by text message, or by calling the support team. Furthermore, you can log in to myAT&T or make a fast payment without signing in.
AT&T Mobile Bill Payment
There are different ways to pay your AT&T bill. They are as follows:
- By phone
- By mail
- Through your financial institution
- Bill payment services
These are the primary methods for making at&t bill payments.
How To Pay AT&T Mobile Bill Online
To pay online, do the following:
- Go to the AT & T mobile website at att.com and log in.
- Tap on Make a Payment.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the bill you want to pay.
- Go through the payment amount.
- Choose Split this payment if you need to use different payment methods or pay on different dates.
Progress with the prompts to submit your payment.
How to Set-up AutoPay
Save time and avoid possible late fees when you automatically pay your bill each month with Autopay. Thus, you can use your bank account, debit card, or credit card to sign up for AutoPay.
- Go to the AT&T mobile website at att.com.
- Login to your account.
- Go to AutoPay.
- If you have more than one account, choose the account you want to sign up for AutoPay.
- Turn on autopay.
- Then, proceed with the prompts to sign up.
Repeat these steps for all the accounts you want to pay automatically. However, it can take about two billing periods for AutoPay to start.
AT&T Bill Payment Without Signing In
You can make your att payment without logging into your att account. So for AT & T Fast Pay, you can follow these steps:
- Visit Att’s Fast Pay page at https://www.att.com/acctsvcs/fastpay
- Make a secure payment in four easy steps.
- First, select a product from the following;
- AT &T Wireless (not AT&T PREPAID)
- Internet/Home Phone
Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How to Pay an Art Bill Using the AT&T App
To pay via the AT & T app, do the following:
- Download the app from the Google Play store.
- Launch the myAT&T app.
- Perform the at&t login in your myAT & T account,
- Navigate to Make a payment.
- Fill in your payment details.
Proceed with the onscreen directives to complete your payment.
How to Pay by Phone
To make your bill pay att, through the customer service representative, just get the at&t customer care phone number, dial the phone number, and follow the on-call guide to pay your bills.
Take note; there’s no fee charged when paying over the phone through the automated system. But, when you call the customer service representative, there is a convenience fee if you pay over the phone.
Remember to have the following info handy before calling: a copy of your bill, payment info, and your passcode.
Other ways to pay your AT&T mobile bill
Pay your AT&T bill in person: The AT&T mobile company has a large number of authorized payment locations where you can pay your bill in person. Go to the website to find a location.
Pay By Mail: Get att’s bill pay mailing address to forward your payment.
Pay through bill paying services—pay your dues through some online services.
eBill through your financial institution: use your bank or credit union to access and pay your bill.
Payment Methods accepted by AT&T include
Below are the payment methods AT & T accepts.
- AT&T marketing gift cards
- Debit or credit cards (Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express® Card, Discover® Card, JCB, and Diners Club)
- Apple Pay
- Checking or savings accounts
- MasterCard Pay
- PayWithMyBank (click)
These are accepted payment options for AT & T Mobile.
Customer Service at AT&T – AT&T Customer Service
Do you need help or support? If so, please visit the customer service page online. Go to https://www.att.com/acctsvcs/fastpay.
Tap on the menu icon and select the support button.
How do I pay my AT&T phone bill?
From your AT&T wireless phone, dial *PAY (*729). For Spanish-speaking customers, dial *PAGAR (*72427). Tap 1 to pay with a bank account, or press 2 to pay with a debit or credit card. Follow the voice prompts to enter your payment details.
How can I pay my ATT bill without logging in?
Did you know you can pay your bill online without having to sign in? You just need your account info and payment details.
Pay your bill without signing in.
- Go to att.com/fastpay.
- Choose your service.
- Enter your AT&T phone number or account info and ZIP code.
- Enter your payment amount and details.
How do I pay my AT&T home phone bill online?
Go online at att.com.
Log in to the AT&T Customer Center.
Choose “View Bill” or “View Current Bill.”
Do one of the following: Select a new date to view another bill. Select a print-friendly format to print a bill. Select Your Account Summary and then Pay Now to pay your bill.