Application for the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is now open! candidates who choose this school as their first and second choice can apply right away. The cut-off mark for this polytechnic is 120 and the form costs 2,000 Naira. Check out the details below.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
We are happy to inform interested candidates that the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHI POLY) Post UTME form is out for the 2020/2021 academic session.
There is a recent update! All candidates for ND and HND after submitting the Online Application Forms are to log in to the Application Control Panel and follow the link; “Admission/Application Clearance Form” and follow the on-screen instructions. There is no examination for this year!
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
To become eligible to apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021, you must meet up with certain requirements. Let’s check them out.
- All candidates who wish to apply must have written the 2020 JAMB UTME with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- Candidates must choose the Auchi Polytechnic as their first or second choice of institution.
- Interested candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in one sitting or 6 credit passes in 2 sittings, which should include English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE.
Will There Be a Screening Test?
Currently, we are not really sure and certain about this information. However, make sure to check back, as we will update you with more information about this.
How Much is the Auchi Poly Post UTME Form?
The Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 costs 2,000 Naira only. This is the application fee. Check the next part of this article to find out the application procedures.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly
Follow the procedures below to apply;
- Visit the Polytechnic’s websites at https://www.auchipoly-online.com/.
- Here, you have to tap on “2020/2021 admissions”. To start the application.
- Provide the necessary details. Make use of your UTME registration number as the username and your phone number as your password.
- Next, you have to generate your Remita payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and go further to the payment channel (Bank) to make your payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Get to the school’s portal, in order to complete your form. Make sure to upload the necessary credentials and finish the eligibility clearance form if requested.
Things You Must Know as An Aspirant
Here are some points to take note of if you’re aspiring to become a student in the Auchi Poly.
- Candidates with awaiting results can apply and upload the results when they come out.
- Mathematics and English Language are compulsory subjects for all departments.
- You will need a minimum of 5 Credits to quality for admission in this poly.
- Certain departments have compulsory subjects such as;
- Mass Communication – You need credits in the following O’Level subjects: English, Mathematics, Literature-in-English, and two other science or social sciences subject.
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) – You will need, English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
These are the details you need to take note of.