Audio Evolution Mobile Stu is a great multitrack MIDI audio sequencer that helps you get quality sound without going to the studio. A multi-track recording studio for Android that supports more than 200 USB/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments.
It comes with quite amazing features which include a non-linear editing bar with unlimited undo/redo options. Users can also apply real-time sound effects over their recordings with this app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS >>> AUDIO RECORDING APPS FOR WINDOWS 10 – FREE AUDIO & MUSIC RECORDING SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10
Audio Evolution Mobile Stu
Moreover, with this very software, you can import and export audio files to WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, etc. Not minding the format you’re working with; you can benefit massively from all the features on the app and also use as many tracks as you want.
This recording software is one of the most comprehensive recording studio apps in the apps market. The only inconvenience, if it can be considered one, is that it’s a paid app, and the demo version definitely makes you want to buy it. Check out the features that come with the app, in the section beneath to see if it really what buying
Audio Evolution Mobile Stu Features
Here is the list of features the app carries;
- Offers multitrack audio and MIDI recording/playback.
- Enjoys flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
- Has a sidechain on the compressor effects.
- It automates all mixer and effect parameters.
- Import audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI.
- It has a virtual analog synthesizer ‘Evolution One’ based on the popular Synth One from Audio Kit- morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO’s, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer, etc.
- The software assigns LFO’s to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo.
- It comes with virtual sample-based Sound font instruments.
- Has a drum pattern editor (including triplets).
- It offers a real-time effect including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
- Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, or OGG file with share button.
- It has a MIDI remote control.
- Projects are interchangeable with their iOS version.
- Users can export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems).
- You can cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends).
- Offers an unlimited number of tracks and groups.
- Normalize, auto split, and time stretch audio.
- Punch in/out.
- Offers low latency and multi-channel recording/playback using a USB audio interface.
- Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo.
- Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change.
- Latency correction for track synchronization.
These are outstanding features of the audio recording app. What are you waiting for? Proceed to the app store to download/buy the software.
Download Audio Evolution Mobile Stu
Do you wish to download or buy the Audio evolution mobile Studio app? Here are quick steps on how to get the app on your mobile phone.
- Get your android phone, proceed to the google play store.
- Open the google play store on your phone.
- Search for “Audio evolution mobile Stu”.
- On the result page, click on the app.
- Click on the Install/buy tab and follow the onscreen directives.
These are tips on how to download the software on your android device. After downloading the app, you can now proceed to use it for your recordings.
How to Use Audio Evolution Mobile Stu
The software has an easy thing use interface, so there’s nothing to worry about. The first step is to download the app on your device. After getting the app, proceed to launch it. It might request you to sign up, if so, proceed to register for an account.
To start recording click on the recording tab on the homepage. Use the tabs (such as effects, drums, etc) on the screen to achieve your recording goals.