Audio Recording Apps for Android devices make the task much easier for any user. Audio recording apps for Android are recommended for journalist, students, professionals that have multiple tasks to accomplish. These sets of individuals can make use of audio recording apps to brace up with tasks Ahead of time.
However, audio recording apps for Android are installed into your Android smartphones. So, it’s handy making a recording of your task smartly done with your mobile phone. Therefore, the task now to get the most suitable audio recording apps for Android. In this article, we have gathered some that are capable of recording on Android smartphones.
Audio Recording Apps for Android
Audio recording apps for Android devices are very essential for recording purposes. Especially for events, News, conferences, lectures, interviews, security interrogations, and much more. The aim of this article is to show our users the best so far audio recording apps for their Android devices. There are as follows:
RecForge II Audio Recorder
The RecForge II Audio Recorder is a free audio recording app for Android. It’s designed to enable users to record and convert, edit, play, and share their recordings in the most popular audio codecs. Mono/stereo, bitrate, sample rate.
Also, you can use the app to record sound, note dictation, meeting, music learning, studio recording, rehearsal, EVP. Recording can be done in MP3, M4a, Ogg, WMA, opus, FLAC, Speex, and Wav Codec.
The app allows users to use external microphones, skip silences, extract sound streams from videos. You can loop on playing selection more features from this audio recording app.
- It offers a versatile set of audio editing tools.
- You can manage and organize your files with folders (copy, move, delete, rename).
- Users can share their recordings to cloud service or share them with their friends on social media platforms and via email.
- You can conveniently edit your recording, cut or crop, merge or concatenate to make basic arrangements like using for ringtones, etc.
- It’s not easy for a beginner, it’s too technical.
- It has a maximum timing for recording for some file formats.
The RecForge II Audio Recorder can be downloaded on Google c@ Store directly into your Android device.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro is another audio recording apps for Android devices. It is excellent for students and for general use. It’s so easy to use with less experience in the recording. It can be used in recording interviews, lectures, and any other type of voice recording with a Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
The app comes with features that include Dropbox auto upload or Google Drive cloud services. Home screen widgets with 320 kbps recording features.
- Keep recording safe with its cloud services.
- MP3 clips that make your recording compact to be played on any device.
- It designed with home screen widgets for easy recording.
- It has quality settings customized audio changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can record in WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG formats.
- You can transfer your recording to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi.
- The app does not allow the use of external microphones.
- Phone calls are not supported.
- You cannot enable the widgets when the app is installed on the phone SD.
Get this app by searching it out on the Google Play Store and its compatible with Android 4.1 and
Voice Recorder is a functional audio recording app for Android. It’s designed with simple features that make it useful to its users. Its best suitable for students, businessmen, musicians. This app enhances your audio recording of interviews, meetings, lectures, and others.
This app allows you to record audio files without restrictions and visualize the sounds with an Audio Spectrum Analyzer. You can keep recording from the background even with the Phone’s screen off. It preserves the battery life and enables users to carry out their tasks while the recording session is still ongoing.
- It has a large file-sharing capacity.
- It’s a free app for Android devices.
- The recording is done with ease because of its user-friendly interface.
- Offers the microphone gain calibration tools.
- Users can easily adjust the sample rate.
- There are no editing tool options.
- Audio recordings are only saved in two file formats only.
This app is easy to use though you cannot fully edit your recording. Get the app for free on Google Play Store.
Music Maker JAM
Music Maker JAM is compatible with Android devices as well as other devices. It’s free but comes with ads and other in-app purchases, and best for musicians too. This app music maker JAW is a good option for upcoming musicians as they can compose and record their own music at convenience.
This app is designed with multiple samples, audio loops, and beats that will enable you effectively create your own song and record live performance with the built-in app’s 8-channel mixer.
- You can use the app to select from the 300 mix packs.
- Support multi-channel recording.
- Offers advanced audio editing options.
- You can use your Android device to shake to remix a song.
- It does not support external microphones.
- It’s not totally a recorder.
ASR Voice Recorder
This is a free audio recorder but contains ads. It supports Android 5.0 and up, it’s ideal for journalists, students, musicians, and other professionals. The ASR Voice recorder comes with features that make this app an excellent voice recorder. It has all the tools that can create high-quality recordings.
Also, it has numerous file formats, you can add notes to a recording while recording. And you can control the payback speed on audio files. The ASR voice recording app allows you to skip silences, connect headset microphones with Bluetooth or arrange your voice recordings in your own way.
- Users can save files in any format.
- You can share multiple files with ease.
- You can enjoy free excellent audio recording options.
- It comes with an audio playback controller.
- It does not to have audio Transcription options.
- It has only basic audio editing tools.
Get this app on the Google Play Store platform.
Otter Voice Meeting Notes
This is a free audio recording app for Android. It’s free and offers in-app purchases, it’s great for teams of professionals. The Otter Voice Meeting Notes is a strong video recorder app, and it has collaborative tools that allow for multiple team members to highlight and edit the transcript it generates in real-time.
The Otter Voice Meeting Notes can be used in recording business meetings, recording interviews, webinars, or podcasts. The app is user-friendly, recording is done with just a tap on the Record button capturing all the speaker voices in the hall. You can add photos or slides to transcripts while the recording is still ongoing.
- All its users can export MP3 audio file formats.
- It’s compatible with the Call Recorder app.
- It’s easier to make collaboration on a single transcript.
- The app’s AI identifies various speakers immediately after the first training.
- Audio editing tools can be improved.
- In-app purchases are expensive.
When using audio recorders for your recording activities, it very pertinent to know which of them makes the job easier for you. All the audio recorder apps for Android picked we have picked can create high-quality audio files that can be shared on the cloud. However, any of them that you choose is based on the factor of your consideration.