Audio Recording Apps for Samsung Galaxy. As one grows in age handwriting may change. In such a case with the aid of the Internet, you can get a recording app for your conferences, meetings, and other purposes. Audio recording apps allow their users to carry out their functions.
As a student, it enhances your note-taking that’s if you had used an audio recorder while in lectures. Audio recording apps for Android are recommended for journalists, professionals, and professionals with multiple tasks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: GOOD AUDIO RECORDING APPS – TOP BEST AUDIO RECORDING APP TO DOWNLOAD
Audio Recording Apps for Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy is a unique and strong android mobile device. Samsung galaxy has its sound audio recorder that’s in-built in the phone. Also, you can get other audio apps that are compatible with the device. Let’s see the audio recording apps for Samsung Galaxy.
Audio recording apps for Samsung Galaxy mobile phone devices are excellent for recording events. Although Samsung Galaxy has its own in-built audio recording app, let’s see other audio recording apps for Samsung Galaxy. There are as follows:
RecForge II Audio Recorder
The RecForge II Audio Recorder is a free audio recording app for Android and its works too on Samsung device. It’s designed for users to record and convert, edit, and share their recordings in the most popular audio codecs. Mono/stereo, bitrate, sample rate.
Also, the app can be used to record sound, note dictation, meeting, music learning, studio recording, rehearsal, EVP. It records contents in MP3, M4a, OGG, WMA, OPUS, FLAC, SPEEX, and Wav Codec.
The app allows users to use external microphones, skip silences, extract sound streams from videos. You can loop on playing selection more features from this audio recording app.
- It offers a versatile set of audio editing tools.
- You can manage and organize your files with folders (copy, move, delete, rename).
- Users can share their recordings to cloud service or share them with their friends on social media platforms and via email.
- The app can edit your recording, cut or crop recording, merge or concatenate to make basic arrangements like using for ringtones, etc.
- It’s not easy for a beginner, it’s too technical.
- It has a maximum timing for recording for some file formats.
The RecForge II Audio Recorder is one of the good apps for your Samsung Galaxy series.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro is another audio recording apps that work on Samsung Galaxy devices. It is excellent for students and for general use. It’s so easy to use with less experience in the recording. It can be used in recording interviews, lectures, and any other type of voice recording with a Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
The app comes with features that include Dropbox auto upload or Google Drive cloud services. Home screen widgets with 320 kbps recording features.
- Keep recording safe with its cloud services.
- MP3 clips that make your recording compact to be played on any device.
- It designed with home screen widgets for easy recording.
- It has quality settings customized audio changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can record in WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG formats.
- You can transfer your recording to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi.
- The app does not allow the use of external microphones.
- Phone calls are not supported.
- You cannot enable the widgets when the app is installed on the phone SD.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro is a great audio recording app for Samsung galaxy.
Samsung Voice Recorder
Samsung Voice Recorder is a functional audio recording app for devices. It’s designed with simple features that make it useful to its users. This app enhances your audio recording of interviews, meetings, lectures, and others. It comes with a Voice Memo recording mode that can convert your voice to text (Speech to text).
- Users can reject incoming calls while recording.
- It’s a free app for Android devices.
- The recording is done with ease because of its user-friendly interface.
- It supports media controls like Skip muted, play speed, and repeat mode.
- You can share your recordings with your friends through Email, Messages, etc.
- There are no editing tools options, users can only rename and delete files.
- Not supported with S5, Note 4.
It’s a Samsung Device preloaded application that is a pre-installed app.
ASR Voice Recorder
ASR voice recorder audio recorder but contain ads. It supports Android 5.0 and up, it’s ideal for journalists, students, musicians, and other professionals. The ASR Voice recorder comes with features that make this app an excellent voice recorder. It has all the tools that can create high-quality recordings.
Also, it has numerous file formats, you can add notes to a recording while recording. And you can control the payback speed on audio files. The ASR voice recording app allows you to skip silences, connect headset microphones with Bluetooth or arrange your voice recordings in your own way.
- Users can save files in any format.
- You can share multiple files with ease.
- You can enjoy free excellent audio recording options.
- It comes with an audio playback controller.
- It does not have audio Transcription options.
- It has only basic audio editing tools.
Download this app on the Google Play Store platform into your Samsung Galaxy.
Otter Voice Meeting Notes
This is a free audio recording app. It’s free and offers in-app purchases, it’s great for teams of professionals. The Otter Voice Meeting Notes is a strong video recorder app, and it has collaborative tools that allow for multiple team members to highlight and edit the transcript it generates in real-time.
The Otter Voice Meeting Notes can be used in recording business meetings, recording interviews, webinars, or podcasts. The app is user-friendly, recording is done with just a tap on the Record button capturing all the speaker voices in the hall. You can add photos or slides to transcripts while the recording is still ongoing.
- All its users can export MP3 audio file formats.
- It’s compatible with the Call Recorder app.
- It’s easier to make collaboration on a single transcript.
- The app’s AI identifies various speakers immediately after the first training.
- Audio editing tools can be improved.
- In-app purchases are expensive.
The above selection of audio recording apps will be functional in your Samsung galaxy series.