Have you heard of the Australian national university global diversity scholarship? Do you know that there are tons of scholarships each year that is available to students all over the world? Yes, this is true. But due to lack of information or limitations in communications, the people or students who these schemes and programs are made for do not know about this.
I personally have been on the receiving end of this and I know how it felt. Well, that is in the past as I now dedicate most of my time to educating people and providing relevant information on scholarship programs available to students all over the world.
Australian National University Global Diversity Scholarship
Now let’s go back to the question in the first paragraph. Have you heard of the Australian national university global diversity scholarship? If you have, then you should apply now, while you still have the chance and opportunity. However, if you haven’t heard of this program before, then this is your chance.
This program or scholarship scheme is offered by the Australian national university. There are up to 150 awards awarded for this program to students from diverse regions of the world to pursue their desired degrees at the Australian national university.
To apply or be eligible for this program;
- You must be an international student.
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries from one or any of the ANU targeted diversity source regions.
- Lastly, you must have received provisional admission to a pathway program at the Australian national university and the Australian national university college.
When you meet up these criteria, then you can apply for this program.
Worth of Scholarship
This scholarship program is almost a fully-funded program. The value of this program is $25, 000 per annum.
How to Apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria. To apply for admission visit Here.
Australian National University Diversity Source Regions
Before you can consider applying for this program, you need to come from an ANU diversity source region. Below are the regions;
- Northern America – Bermuda, Canada, St Pierre, and Miquelon and the United States of America.
- Europe – Albania, Belarus, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Macedonia, Ukraine, united kingdom, wales and so much more.
- Southern Asia – Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste.
- Americas – Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Chile and so much more.
- North Africa and the middle east – Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, turkey, united Arab emirates, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and so much more.
- Oceania – Papua New Guinea, Kiribati, Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and so much more.
- Central Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and so much more
- Sub-Saharan Africa – Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Togo, Senegal, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and so much more.
To get a more comprehensive list of these regions, go Here.