Auswide bank is a public financial services institution which was founded in 1966 then was later renamed as Auswide bank in 2015. This bank operates in retail services such as account, credit cards, loan etc. Auswide bank operates in several locations and is headquartered in Bundaberg. Australia having Martin Barrett as the Managing Director.
Auswide bank have several accounts given to help your banking easy for you. These accounts are which would be of great help to you are;
Auswide bank Everyday Accounts
This are daily accounts that includes several features and benefits which helps your daily banking go easy and smooth.
- Everyday access account; this is a transactional account which enables users to save on. transactional fees. This account includes features and benefits which suits your business choice the most.
- Cash management account; this is a daily account which gives users interest of term deposit and several other benefits.
- Everyday pension account; this account is designed for those who are of the age 55 years and are also retired. This is a daily account that is just perfect for them.
Auswide bank Savings account
This account helps users achieve their savings goal and also earn greater returns in higher amounts.
- Online saver; this account enables users to take charge of their future financially and begin to get high interest on their savings now. Users can have the assurance that their savings will grow.
- Bonus plus saver account; with this account users can achieve their savings goal quickly and also earn high interest rate on every amount of money you save. It also comes with a high bonus every month.
- Ziggy kid’s saver account; this savings account was created for children with the aim of teaching children the benefits of saving. This account includes a high interest rate given to them at a certain period of time.
Auswide bank Insurance
Auswide bank offers several insurance with the aim of protecting the things that are important to you.
- Home and contents insurance; this insurance covers your home and every asset in it. It protects them from any unexpected damage.
- Car insurance; this insurance protects your car from any accident that will be of damage to your car.
- Life and personal risk; this insurance protects your life and that of everybody that is important to you. It protects your life form any unforeseen circumstances such as death or illness.
Auswide Bank Personal loans; these are loans offered to users to enable that they achieve their dream in any way
- Car loans; this loan is offered to users if they want to get a new or used car. If they want a car of their choice.
- Home renovations; this loan is given to those that wants to renovate their home or do anything concerning their home.
- Wedding loans; this loan is given to those that want to wed. it is given to finance your wedding in any way needed.
Auswide bank business banking
Business insurance: this includes several protections which protects your business and you.
- Trades and services pack; this insurance is made to protect users if they are a service provider undertaking work at the homes of customer.
- Office pack; this insurance protects your expert offices based in business
- Farm insurance; this insurance is made to cover primary producers in everything needed.
- Travel insurance: this insurance is designed to protect you when travelling due to business.
Auswide bank Business loans and overdrafts
These are finance solutions given to help your business grow. Auswide bank is of help if you want to fund your business and do so many other things.
- Business term loan; this loan includes high features and a fixed interest or competitive variable rate.
- Business overdraft; with this users can keep their cash flow and expenses with comfort .
- Business line of credit; with this line of credit users can adore the freedom of accessing funds when it is needed.
Steps on how to login into Auswide bank internet banking
- Visit the link auswidebank.com.au
- Click on the login icon
- Enter your client number
- Enter your access code
- Click on the login icon
Visit the Auswide bank link and have rest of mind concerning your bank.