The Babcock University Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening for 2020/2021 is currently open to all intending students. The Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms are now available for sale. This article will be standing as a guide for you.
Applicants should be informed that the Babcock University Post UTME / DE form for the 2020/2021 academic session is set to hold on the dates set by JAMB. So, if you are currently planning to further your education in this institution, stay in this article for more details.
Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form Details
The institution is welcoming eligible candidates for admissions for 4, 5, or 6-year Degree programmes/courses for this 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission Entry Requirements
For you to become eligible for the Babcock University Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening for 2020/2021, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with. Let’s check them out.
- Minimum qualification for the first-degree programs; 5 credits at the GCE/NECO/SSCE examinations or their equivalent (in not more than 2 sittings). 1 sitting only is acceptable for Medicine & Surgery.
- Intending candidates awaiting their 2020 SSCE results will have to present and upload nice qualifications before matriculation.
- Applicants below the age of 16 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who apply directly to the Babcock University are to sit for the current JAMB exams (for 100 level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions have to present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from the previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME and DE Screening
To apply for Post UTME or Direct Entry screening in the Babcock University, check the steps below to apply;
- Visit the official website on https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng/
- On the page, tap on “Start Application”.
- Fill in the spaces with your details and select the Admission type.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now, you have to log in with the username and password sent to your email address.
- On the left panel, do the following;
- Click to fill the form. Ensure that you provide all information.
- Click the button to save the application form.
- Upload your passport photograph according to the correct size in PNG or JPG format.
- Choose the screening Centre and date of screening.
For the payment, you have to take the application ID to the bank. It could be Diamond, UBA, First Bank, or Wema Bank. Let them know you are paying for the Babcock application via the eTranzact platform. The form will attract a fee of 2,000. However, there is a bank service charge of 350 Naira, which makes it 2,350 Naira in total.
- After the payment, log in to the application page and “Submit”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the left menu and make sure to print the form out.
That’s how it works.