Bank Direct is a subsidiary bank owned by Australian owned ASB bank. It was founded in the year 1997 and has it headquarters located in New Zealand. We offer several products like the internet and phone-based banking offering an integrated range of financial products and services for the personal customer also.
Bank Direct Banking Service
In Bank Direct we have several options in our bank service that can meet up to all your needs. We satisfy you with the best product like the transactions, cards, home loans, net direct banking, net direct demo, term deposits, insurance, foreign exchange, sharing trading, fees and lot more.
- Transactions and Savings; with this we have a simple set of account that is very easy for you to manage; we have the transaction account, high-interest transaction account, and savings account.
- Credit Card; Bank of Direct have their own credit cards which make banking very easy for you.
- Home Loans; we specialize on home loans, whether you are buying a home or financing or even looking to invest in residential property, we will always give you the best support we can to help you out.
- Insurance; you are very secure whether you are protecting your home, car, or your life bank direct can always support you with the best you can always imagine.
- Personal loans; you can use your personal loan money to buy anything you want, and you can also borrow if you want to.
Bank Direct Home Loans
We offer you with the best loan and you can also organize a home loan, buy a home, residential investment, refinance and lot more. Choose the right loan when banking with Bank Direct
When you want to choose a loan you need to choose a loan that you are suitable for and bank direct offers that kind of loan. We have the flexi loan that is very fast and very easy to use, we also have the variable rate loan, and fixed rate loan.
How to Login to Bank Direct
- Go to the official webpage www.bankdirect.co.nz
- It takes you to the homepage where you have the login at the down of the page.
- Enter your customer number and your password.
- Then you enter the following procedures that guide you to your account in Bank Direct.