Bank of Melbourne is a banking and financial services which was Relaunched on the 25th of July 2011. It operates in Australia and has its headquarters based at Melbourne, Australia. The bank offers services such as personal banking and business banking etc.
Bank of Melbourne personal banking
Bank account; these are accounts provided by bank of Melbourne for their users.
A student bank account; this account is created for students who need an account for their education.
- Complete freedom student; this is a flexible, reachable and smooth account which ensures cool banking daily, anywhere and anytime. This account includes no monthly service fee for those under eighteen (18). And tertiary students which indulges full time, also includes a visa debit card.
A savings account; this is a saving account meant for those who want to grow their savings plan. And also have easy entree to their money.
- Maxi saver; this account allows users to access it anytime and continuously earn interest. It is an easy and straight-forward account which knows the exact amount you have at hand. This account is government guaranteed and also an uncapped saving in the sense that interest is calculated on the overall balance of your maxi saver without limit on deposited amounts.
Bank of Melbourne Insurance Service
Bank of Melbourne offers insurance to their users that are in need of it
- Landlord insurance; this insurance option helps guard your investment property. This insurance protects your property from unforeseen circumstances such as flood, fire, theft, loss of rent etc.
- Life insurance; this insurance covers your life. And also that of people closer to you from bad events such as death, accidents, and illness. Bank of Melbourne also provides financial adviser which will help you in choosing cover that’s best for you.
- Car insurance; Bank of Melbourne helps users get the car insurance cover that fits their budget and kind of life. This insurance consists of repayment options which are flexible and accessible daily 24/7. This insurance covers your car from damage, theft new car replacement etc.
Bank of Melbourne Business Banking
Business banking account
- Freedom business account; this account doesn’t include any monthly fee for keeping your account for a year. This account includes limitless fee-free electronic transactions and business visa debit card at no additional extra cost.
- Business access saver; this account enables user’s access their business savings when needed. With this account users can get a competitive interest rate. And access the account daily through internet banking and phone banking. This account doesn’t include account keeping fee and minimum monthly balance.
- Business cheque account plus; this account suits businesses with great transactional needs. This account does numerous transactions per month. It allows users to have instant entrée and also gain interest on business funds.
Bank of Melbourne Business loans
Bank of Melbourne gives several business loans to help boost your business, keep your cash flow.
- Vehicle and equipment finance; with this loan users can finance their business tools and vehicle. This loan is used for tailored repayments, particular equipment or new vehicles
- Commercial overdraft; this is a simple access to permitted finance to keep daily business expenses. This loan includes flexible short term finance and variable interest rates.
Steps on how to register into bank of Melbourne internet and phone banking
- Visit the link bankofmelbourne.com.au
- Click on the register/activate icon at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your account number or card number
- Enter of your date of birth
- Click on the continue icon
Visit Bank of Melbourne website and be assured of competence.