Bank of Moundville is a full service bank and also community bank. It was founded in the year 1907, and the head quarter is located at 319 Market St. Moundville, Alabama in the United States. Bank of Moundville has only one branch in Alabama. Bank of Moundville offers personal and business banking services such as checking, savings, certificate of deposits, IRAs, loans, debit cards for both individual and business and lines of credit. It also offers online services like internet banking, Mobile banking, telephone banking, online bill pay and e-statements.
Bank of Moundville Personal Banking
Bank of Moundville offers several options that guides you through your businesses. We have the checking account, savings, CDs and IRAs, loans, debit cards and other services.
- Checking Account; this checking account is a non interest bearing account, and it require $100.00 to open the checking account.
- Saving Account; this saving account in bank of Moundville is an interest bearing account and it require $50.00 to open the type of account.
- Certificate of Deposits and individual Retirement Accounts; In Bank of Moundville the minimum deposit of $2,500.00 for terms under a year opening. Interest is also compounded and paid quarterly, except for terms of 3 month or less are paid at the end of the term. In IRA’s if you are under age 70 for the entire tax year and have earned income, you are always eligible to establish a Traditional IRA.
In Bank of Moundville we have several type of loan you need to help you in your business. We have personal loans, mortgage loans, and Construction loan.
- Personal Loans; this kind of loan is use for consumer goods and other reasons. And there is a competitive interest rate.
- Mortgage Loans; this type of loan is use to purchase or Re-Finance your home with competitive interest rate. With fixed and variable interest rate.
Debit Card Service
In Bank of Moundville our debit card gives you the fastest, convenient, and economical way to buy product and service you need and allows you to withdraw funds from your checking account without writing a check and you can also use your Bank of Moundville debit card at any ATM or wherever MasterCard TM debit cards are accepted.
Our Bank of Moundville financial service offer save deposit boxes in a variety size to provide that peace of mind you always need. We also monitor your access to the safe deposit box area.
Bank of Moundville Business Banking
Bank of Moundville have several options that guides you in your business. We have the checking/savings, CDS, loans and line of credit and business debit card.
- Checking; this is a non-interest bearing account that require $100.00 to open this account with monthly statement.
- Savings Accounts; this type of account is an interest bearing account that requires $50.00 to open this type of account.
How to login in your account in Bank of Moundville
- Go to the official webpage bankofmoundville.com
- It takes you to the home page where you have the online banking at the left corner of the page
- Then you will have to enter your access id and your password
- Then you click on login it then take you to your account.
Note; if you don’t have an account and you want to create an account
- Go the official webpage www.bankofmoundville.com
- Then you will see where you have the online banking at the left side on the page the look carefully you will see where you have enroll
- Click on the enroll button
- Then it takes you to a page were you will have to agree to the terms to proceed your online registration
- It takes you to another page were you have to agree again to the terms and will like to proceed with the online registration
- Then you fill all the requirement needed for the online internet banking.
- Then you click on continue and follow the procedure that guide you in enrolling for your account.