Bank of South Australia also known as BankSA is a finance and insurance institution that deals in personal banking, business banking and insurance. BankSA was founded on the 11th of March 1848 as the savings bank of South Australia, and then was later renamed as bank of South Australia. Its served in South Australia and northern territory but headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. BankSA has been said to be the largest financial institution in South Australia and has more than one hundred (100) branches where it’s served.
BankSA personal banking
Under personal banking we have bank accounts, personal loans, insurance etc.
Bank account; BankSA gives account that suits you
r lifestyle. Under this bank account we have the savings account, transaction account, term deposits etc.
- Savings account; This accounts helps to grow your savings goal and also earn interest while using the account
- Transaction account; this is an everyday bank account. BankSA gives option in which your everyday bank account would be easy to access
- Term deposits; This account ensures certainty of investment return. This account also contain interest
Personal loans; BankSA offers loan that suits you and that also gives comfort
- Unsecured personal loan: With this loan users can control their debt and control their finances also
- Secured personal loan; With this loan users get the chance to choose their repayment option and also make purchases that comes once in a while
- Unsecured personal overdraft; This loan gets you prepared for any change, unforeseen events and expenses.
Insurance; BankSA gives their customer comfort, not only customer but give families, valuables comfort also
- Home insurance; This protects your home from accident and unexpected events, making sure that your home is covered
- Car insurance; This covers your car in the sense that when your car needs repair or buying your car for the first time
- Travel insurance; With these insurance users can be comforted because it covers your journey. For example if any of your travel is cancelled
BankSA business banking
These are options in which your business can go smoothly with. Under
Business banking there are business loans, credit cards, bank accounts etc.
Business loans; BankSA gives loans to boost your business and also keep cash flow
- Vehicle and equipment finance; This give loan to all your business vehicle and equipment so that your business will go in smoothly or without stress
- Small business lending; This is a loan to help you expand your business or start your business
- Commercial business lending; This loan covers expenses on your business till you get paid. It allows you export transactions
Credit cards; These are cards to make your business easy. BankSA gives options on which would suit you the best
- Amplify business; With this card users can get rewards for ever expenses on their business
- Business vantage: This is a low rate card that allows users to manage their daily expenses
Bank accounts; BankSA gives several accounts to make sure your money is in the right place
- Freedom business account; With this account users have the chance to make free electronic transaction
- Business access saver; With this savings account users can access their savings anytime needed
- Business cheque account plus; This transaction account enables users to their everyday transaction for their business
BankSA corporate banking
Under corporate banking we have transaction banking, business solutions etc.
Business solutions; these are solutions given by BankSA with the aim of making you have the right finance solutions. They offer relationship managers to make life easier for you and also boost your business. The following are some of the solutions
- Cash flow finance
- Car finance
- Bank bills
- Construction loan
- Business maximiser etc.
Transaction banking; BankSA offers transaction banking solutions for your business
- Payable; These are solutions to help your payments to creditors and other internal processes
- Electronic solutions; This solution enables users to give data to your accounting systems
- Receivable solutions; This are solutions to enable customer pay you straight away
Steps on how to Logon on Internet Banking | Banksa Login
- Visit the site www.banksa.com
- Click on the logon icon on the right top corner of the page
- Enter your access number
- Type in your security number
- Enter internet password
- Click on the logon icon
For more information visit the site.