Bankwest is an Australian financial service that was formerly known as The Bank of Western Australia. This bank offers financial services such as accounts, loan, credit cards etc. The bank is based in Australia but has offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane having Rowan Munchenberg as the managing director, Andrew Whitechurch as the EGM retail officer, Sinead Taylor as the EGM business officer, Adam Harby as the CFO, Jason Chan as the EGM products and marketing officer and Nichola Holgate as the head of communications and public affairs.
Bankwest Personal Banking
Bank accounts; these are accounts given to users to help them in their banking aspect.
Transaction accounts; these are accounts given to users that are searchinf for an account that they will get interest, reward points from. With these accounts, users can get easy access to their money, access Australia’s bank ATMs and also get to have a debit master card.
- Retirement advantage account; this account is designed for those that are of the age 55 and above. With this account users get to have interest on their balance with no minimum deposit monthly.
- Easy transaction account; this transaction account includes no monthly fee for maintenance when you deposit a certain amount per month. This account comes with a debit MasterCard access allowing users shop anywhere in the world.
- Student account; this account allows users get high deals from student edge. This account doesn’t include minimum deposit monthly, ATM fees at any ATM of Bankwest in Australia.
Bankwest Savings Accounts
This account includes several accounts allowing users to choose the one that suits them the most. It also includes interest rates that rewards you for your continuous savings.
- TeleNet saver; when you open this account for the first time you are rewarded with four month variable interest rate but to open this account you need to have a Bankwest transaction account
- Hero saver; users can earn hero rates on some certain amount of balances they deposit. This account doesn’t include maintenance fee and also doesn’t require any Bankwest transaction accounts.
- Kids’ bonus saver; this account is made for children enabling them to have the habit of saving. This account requires bankwest children’s savings account. With this account users can earn bonus rate every month when you deposit a certain amount of money.
Bankwest Home Loans
Bankwest offers several home loans to help you in whatever you need. They offer specialists which will be of help also and they give users the chance to choose the type of repayment they want.
- Complete home loan package; this package allows users to pick either a complete variable or fixed loan and back it up with an offset account or credit card. This loan includes no application fee.
- Variable rate home loan; this account includes no application fee, annual and monthly fee. This loan also allows users make extra repayments any time, any day.
- Seniors equity release; this loan enables users to borrow against the parity in your home and also make no repayments through the loans life. This account includes supplement retirement income, no repayments throughout the loans life. This account also allows users to borrow up to 25% of your home value.
Bankwest business banking; these are solutions offered by bankwest to ensure that your business keeps on growing.
Bankwest Capital Solutions
These solutions are giving to support your business.
- Overdrafts; this is a flexible facility to help you keep your cash flow. It includes flexibility, security, and accessibility.
- Equipment and asset finance; users can reserve their capitals for working with the power to finance your tools and vehicle purchase. This solution allows you to choose your repayment date to work perfectly your business.
Bankwest Business accounts
These are accounts provided by this bank to ensure that your business grows and go smoothly.
- Transaction accounts; these are accounts which are easy to manage. This is a daily account which is of help to users business. This account allows users to save on fees and gets everyday access.
- Savings account; this account is made to grow your savings account. It allows your savings goal grow continuously.
Steps on how to Login on Bankwest Online Personal Banking
- Visit the link bankwest.com.au
- Click on the login icon
- Enter your personal access number
- Enter your secure code
- Click on the login icon
Visit the link and be assured of competence.