The BASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is out now! You can now purchase this form and register for Post UTME or Direct Entry online.
Applications for Post UTME and Direct Entry in the Bauchi State University is open to all eligible candidates. Various Degree Programmes are open to intending students who choose to further their education in the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG).
Let’s move on, as you get more information right from this article.
BASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Before you can apply for the BASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, you have to be eligible and qualify for admission. There are certain requirements you have to meet up with. Let’s check them out.
- Candidate must score a minimum of 160 in the 2020 JAMB UTME exams.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant O’Level subjects, which also includes English Language and Mathematics.
- You must sit for the 2020 JAMB UTME exams.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have credits in 5 relevant subjects (which includes English and Maths) and must score a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
Note that: all applicants who are still awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate so (AWAITING RESULT) in the grade spaces on the screening application form. These applicants are to later upload the results after their release by the Examination bodies.
How to Apply for BASU Post UTME Screening Form
Let’s check out the steps to help you obtain and purchase the BASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session.
- On your web browser, visit the school’s portal on https://basug_screened.admissions.cloud/
- At the top of the page, click on “New Application”.
- Next, you have to create your account.
- Make your Post UTME screening form payment through an ATM card. You could also generate RRR and make the payment through the bank (2,000 Naira) for BASUG. A transactional charge of 300 (for FlexiSAF) is added. You will find the School’s bank account details on the school portal.
- Fill in and complete the form by providing all information on the page. Check out the necessary information and documents on MySchoolGist.
- Submit the form online too.
The Institution will get back to all successful candidates via the email address you provided during your application.