Beyond bank Australia is a financial institution owned by Australia. It is a bank which is operated in four states namely Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Brief History of Beyond Bank Australia
Beyond bank offers financial services such as financial planning, business and savings account, insurance, term deposits etc. beyond bank was previously a credit union and it was named as community CPS Australia, and then it was later made a mutual bank in the year 2013 and was renamed as Beyond Bank Australia.
The bank can be seen as prestigious bank as it has won numerous awards right from the beginning when it was named as Community CPS Australia. As at this year it was recorded that the bank had 202,001 members and a number of six hundred (600) employees.
Beyond Bank Personal Banking Accounts
Beyond bank offers various accounts in order to satisfy their customers’ needs. These accounts are;
This account includes no fee banking for full time students and also easy entrée to your money via mobile banking, ATMs, internet banking etc.
This is a daily transaction accounts that provides limitless transactions, no fee transactions all for a lesser monthly charge.
Access Savings account
This is a transaction account that offers you daily entrée to your money without fees for the keeping of your account monthly.
Car budget account
This account allows you make budget and preparations for the expenses of your car and also interest on savings on the loan of your car made with us.
This account follows your savings daily with the aid of mobile banking app, internet banking, telephone banking etc. it also includes competitive interest rates.
Bonus saver account
This includes bonus rates. It allows users get compensations for saving additionally with a bonus interest, with the flexibility of withdrawing anytime they want.
monEsaver High interest savings account
This a great interest internet savings account which includes no fees for internet banking.
Car and personal loans
These loans are given to users to satisfy their needs in whatever they need. Either if they need a little extra cash to buy a new car or refinance their car or buying a new home. This loan is most suitable for you.
this loan includes low interest rates with flexible repayment loans, with up to seven years to repay your loan.
- Low rate special car loan: this includes repayment options which are flexible which also includes repayments which are additional. It also includes with rates which are very low.
- Low rate car loan: this is a low interest rate loan which ensures users that their repayment will not be changed.
- No fee car loan: This loan doesn’t include fee, upfront, early or ongoing repayment fees but includes competitive rate.
Beyond bank Australia Business account
Beyond bank offers account for users business so as to ensure that their business goes on smoothly and grows continuously.
- Business transaction accounts: This is a simple daily business account. This account gives continuous interest rates and includes no account fee every month. This is a simple way to keep your finances on business in control. This account offers several access choices like cheque book, telephone and mobile banking, visa debit etc.
This is a savings account that allows users to enlarge your business extra funds and also have simple access to your money. This account is a great interest savings account without payments for online money transfers. This account enables users funds work more with the ability to withdraw anytime.
- Community reward account: providing support for communities through the community reward account makes your business different and unique. This account gives a simple way to provide support financially to not-for profits.
Beyond bank offers loan so as to carry your business higher to another level. This loan includes options such as competitive interest rates, flexible repayment options and low fees.
- Business investment loan: This business investment loan lets you invest in your business so as to enable your business grow continuously and also take control of new opportunities.
- Business overdraft: This account helps those with those with the issue of cash flow. It offers ongoing business financially when it is needed.
- Business loan: This loan suits requirements for small loan which your business have like sponsoring a new vehicle. This account includes low fees and competitive interest rates also.
Steps on how to login into beyond bank internet banking
- Visit the link beyondbank.com.au/
- Click on the internet banking icon on the top right corner of the page
- Enter your member number
- Enter your password
- Click on the login icon.