Bitcoin App? Bitcoin is a popular digital currency. You can buy/sell, send/receive BTC on bitcoin wallet.com. to kick-off, you need to download a digital wallet, register/create an account, then set up your account and you’re good to go.
How does it work? BTC is stored in software known as a digital wallet. Just like you keep real money inside a wallet, that’s how it is with this digital currency, you store them in a digital wallet.
CHECK THESE OUT: Bitcoin – Bitcoin News | Bitcoin App
However, people can transfer bitcoin to you to your BTC wallet, and you can as well send it to others too. The blockchain on this platform is a public list where all transactions are recorded. The applications are embedded with the following features.
- Fast and easy: Enable fast and easy BTC purchase.
- Safe To store BTC: Store bitcoin and SLP tokens in a safe place.
- Instantly pay: Instant Pay, enable you to pay faster.
- Live Price chart: gives you access to the live price chart for BCH and BTC.
- Interactive map: Find where to spend your BTC cash in-store using an interactive map that searches nearby merchants.
You can also swap between BTC, BCH, and Stable coins.
Bitcoin App Download
To download the bitcoin app, do this
- Proceed to the play or app store.
- Locate the search tool.
- Search for a bitcoin wallet.
- On the result page press on the app.
- Tap on the install/Get button next to the wallet app. iOS users may be requested to provide their Apple ID and password.
With the above procedure, o believe you can successfully download the BTC app on your android or iOS device.
Take these steps to create your bitcoin account.
- Visit their official page at bitcoin wallet.com.
- Locate the registration page.
- Enter your username.
- Key in your email address and confirm your email.
- Tap on the Create Account button.
- Follow the onscreen prompt to set up your account and create a strong password.
With the above steps, you will successfully register for a BTC wallet account.
Bitcoin Wallet Login
To access your bitcoin wallet account, you will have to provide the email and password you used for registration.
- Go to the bitcoin wallet app and launch it or download the mobile app.
- Go to the login page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Then, press on the Login button.
Should in case you were unable to login into your account, due to an incorrect password, you can recover your password, by pressing on the “reset password” tab.
How to Buy Bitcoin
Do you want to buy bitcoin? There are several ways you can buy bitcoin, but I will be discussing how to buy BTC using two different methods- online and Cash.
How to Buy Bitcoin Online
Follow the directions beneath to purchase BTC online
- Progress to bitcoin’s official screen.
- Login to your BTC account.
- Proceed to the “buy bitcoin” screen.
- Select the currency you want to buy.
- Decide the currency you want to use in purchasing BBTC- if you want to purchase in USD or any other local currency.
- Then, key in the amount.
- Review the information you provided and then, add your wallet address.
- Press on the “continue” button.
- To complete the process, register for an account if you’ve not done so.
- Provide your payment details and follow the prompt.
These are guides on how to buy BT online via their official page.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Cash
There are two ways you can get BTC with cash.
Peer-to-peer transactions: sometimes people may want to buy and pay for BT with cash, to buy using cash, you need to switch to peer to peer method. How do I mean? Someone might want to buy locally from in-person, hook with the person and you’re good to go.
BT ATM: bitcoin ATM is another outstanding way to buy BT with cash. Just find the closest Bitcoin ATM, as you go to the ATM ensure you download but wallet on your phone.
However, at the ATM, tap on the ATM screen indicating you want to buy BT, then follow the on-screen prompt to complete the process.