Need the best Black Friday on Bluetooth Speaker deals? Well, you can read on to find out more about the deals you can get on Bluetooth Speakers. Hot deals of speakers are still on the sales for online shoppers.
Recommended for You >>> How to Boost Black Friday Deals with Facebook Business Page
The big day has officially been and gone, but the world’s still gripped in the whole Black Friday frenzy and with so many deals out there it can be tough to place or pick the choice you want. If you need a Bluetooth speaker as a gift or for yourself, there are great deals on speakers that you can get.
Black Friday Deals on Bluetooth Speaker
Just because parties are canceled this year doesn’t mean you can’t have a solo party for yourself or with a few friends and blast some music with a new wireless Bluetooth speaker.
Treat yourself to a new speaker during your Black Friday shopping, that is to say, it should be on your list of items to get during your shopping.
Don’t know where to start your search from? Fear not, we’ve put together a list of what we think are the best deals or at least the ones that are worth considering.
For everything from tiny Bluetooth speakers that cost less than $50 to bigger models that typically cost over $300.
Bluetooth Speakers Deals on Black Friday
Here are some great Black Friday Bluetooth speakers that you can check out and get at a low price;
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen): was $39 now $18 on Amazon
- JBL Charge 4: was at $179 now $119 on Amazon
- Echo Dot (4th Gen): was $49 now $28 on Amazon
- Bose Soundlink Color II: was $129 now $79 on Amazon
- JBL Boombox: was &399 now $279 on Amazon
- Google Nest Mini: was $49 now $18 on Best Buy
- JBL Clip 3: was $69 now $29 on Dell
- JBL GO2: was $48 now $29 on Amazon
- UE WONDERBOOM 2: was $99 now $49 on Best Buy
- JBL FLIP 5: was $119 now $69 on Best Buy
- Sony SRS-XB12: was $59 now $33 on Amazon
- Google Nest Audio (2-pack): was $199 now $169 on Best Buy
- Sonos Move: was $399 now $299 on Amazon
You can check out more Black Friday on Bluetooth Speaker by visiting Tomsguide.com