Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) is a financial banking service that operates in retail services, business and institutional banking. BNZ was founded on the 2nd of July 1861. The bank is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand having Anthony Healy as the CEO. The bank was purchased by the national Australian bank in 1992 and it is now operated as a supplementary. As at 2000 it was recorded that the bank has one hundred and ninety two (192) branches and five thousand, five hundred and sixty two (5562) staffs.
BNZ personal banking
Under personal banking we have the;
- Everyday banking,
- Home loans,
- Credit cards etc.
Under everyday banking, we have the savings account, every day cards, rate and fees etc.
Savings account: These are varieties of accounts given to users to suit their lifestyle.
- Serious savers: With every deposits you make, enjoy the reward of bonus interest every month
- Pro savers: These account allows users to grow the savings set aside with the security of a fixed rate interest
Every day cards: This debit visa allows users to do a lot of things for example
- Shop online: Users can now shop anywhere around the globe that accepts visa and can also link another account to your card for online purchases
- Additional card perks: Users can gain emergency travel assistance, visa checkout and also exclusive entertainment offers
Rates and fees: users can choose any account that suits their goals
- You money: This is a day-to-day account where users can link their cards to either make transactions or make purchases
- Rapid save: This is a savings account that rewards users for staying motivated
- Personal on call: this is an online savings account for short term purpose
Under home loans we have home loans, rates and loans, property investment etc.
- Home loans: BNZ helps users find a home loan that suits them either if they are buying a home for the first time or you are on the move, we help users work out how much they might be able to borrow based on the size of their income
- Rates and loans: BNZ helps users choose the interest rate and loan type that is best for them. Offering loan term users can also work
- Property investment: BNZ is ready to give users the help they need whether you are buying your first investment property or second, it helps you perfect your investment plan and choose the financial solution that’s best for you
BNZ Credit cards
Under credit cards we have reward cards, low rate cards etc.
Reward cards: BNZ advantage cards gives users several cash rewards options allowing them to select any that suits them.
- BNZ advantage classic: Rewards are earned on eligible purchases with interest free days up to 55 days
- BNZ advantage visa platinum: Rewards are also earned on eligible purchases. Travel insurance days up to 90 days and interest free day up to 55 days. This card has more feature then BNZ advantage classic.
Low rate cards: This card is low maintenance and goes easy on your income with its low purchase rate and lean fees.
- Low interest rate: This credit card cost is low due to how low the buying interest is
- Simple repayments: Manage your repayment with our low rate master card. The minimum monthly repayment is 2% of your balance
BNZ Business Banking
Under BNZ business banking we have investment, payments, insurance etc.
Investment: here, you can choose how long you want invest for and how you want your interest paid. Users can also be interested with these investment solutions
- Private bank: BNZ private bank gives personalized services and investment advice for wealthy individuals, families, constitutions etc.
- Kiwi saver: With kiwi saver scheme users will have access to our specialist resources for their business
Payments: These are options which you can make payments with BNZ
- EFTPOS: With EFTPOS terminal, users can accept all visa, master card and union pay, international credit and debit card
- Pay clip: Pay clip enables users to take payment from EFTPOS, visa and MasterCard’s, credit and debit cards, through swipe, chip and pi whenever you have data on your mobile phone
Insurance: protect the future of your business. It offers types of protection that will protect your business
- Business interruption: This is given after an unexpected event which lead to loss of business asset
- Vehicle insurance: Protect your business again in the cost of accident or damages on your business
- Life insurance: This insurance protects both you and your small to large business
BNZ International Banking
Under BNZ international baking we have specialized finance and advisory, transactional banking, capital markets etc.
Specialized finance and advisory: It help corporate reach the business goal, meet their growth objectives or launch the next big project. BNZ team of specialist leads the structuring of complex transactions to support balance sheet growth when traditional forms of financing may not meet requirement.
- Transactional banking: It specialist can help you run your business effectively with safe transactional banking solution
- Capital markets: BNZ helps users achieve their goal by performing a wide range of capital market deals including government issuance
- Financial markets: either you’re a domestic or multinational organization BNZ can work with you to understand and manage your financial market risk, helping you to be good with your shareholders money
Steps on How to Login on BNZ | BNZ Login
- Visit the link www.bnz.co.nz
- Click on the login icon
- Enter your access number, user ID and password
- Click on the icon GO
To get more knowledge, visit the website.