Bank of Queensland also known as BOQ is a public bank that operates in finance and insurance, consumer banking, credit cards and mortgage loan, commercial banking. Bank of Queensland was founded in 1874 and served in Australia alone and headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia having Roger Davies as chairman and Jon Sutton as the chairman executive officer. The ban of Queensland has a total of two hundred and fifty two (252) branches and three thousand and fifty five (3055) ATMs throughout Australia
BOQ personal banking
BOQ gives options to ensure efficiency over the management of your finances. This option allows you get the chance to enjoy your moment and have a safe mind on your money. Under personal banking we have everyday banking, home loans, insurance etc.
Everyday banking; these are transacting accounts that matches your lifestyle
- Day to day plus account; This is a transaction account that includes features and also doesn’t include account fees
- Cash management account; With this account you earn high interest on your balance
- Reverse charges account; With this account users get bonus payments monthly depending on your balance
BOQ Home loans
Bank of Queensland gives loans to users so they can meet their needs. BOQ helps by giving options which may match their lifestyle
- Fixed rate home loan; These loan allows users have rest of mind, making them know what their loan repayment will be in a certain amount of years
- Economy home loan; This is a low interest rate home loan for users
- Home loan privileges package; With these loan users can join their everyday banking with their home loan enabling them have discounted interest rates and savings
these are laid back options holding you if any unexpected circumstances comes up
- Car insurance; this covers your car causalities. It deals with repairs, fares, replacements etc.
- Home and contents insurance; This covers both your valuables and inadvertent damage or loss
- Life insurance; This covers both you and your family by giving a concluded amount when death comes
- Credit protection insurance; This pays our loan if you cannot due to any unexpected event
BOQ business banking
BOQ gives professional specialists to give financial solutions to user’s problem in their business. Under business banking there are business loans, equipment and vehicle finance, calculators etc.
Equipment and vehicle finance; these are options to help grow your business allowing you get the equipment’s needed
- Commercial hire purchases; With these you can get equipment for your business by fixed loan repayments
- Rental agreement; Keep your capital by renting business equipments
- Financial lease; Keep your capital by giving your business equipment
BOQ Business loans
These are loans given to match your business needs
- Business overdraft; This allows you to still keep cash flow even though your working capital is down or when any unforeseen expenses comes up
- Business banking package; With this loan, bank of Queensland gives users interest rate discount and fee waivers
- Commercial rate loan; With this, users have the ability to contact interest rate for several purposes
Bank of Queensland offers calculators to users so they can be able to do their estimation. Either on personal loans, home loans, savings etc. they also give options for each. For example on loan calculators, they offered calculators on the following
- Borrowing power calculators
- Key facts sheet calculator
- Split loan simulator
- Extra repayment calculator
BOQ Online banking
These are electronic banking options which you can access anywhere, either at home or at office etc. Bank of Queensland made it easier for users by providing options.
- Internet banking; Through internet banking users can make transactions and do lots of things for example pay bills, check balances, pay payments to anyone, open accounts etc.
- Mobile banking; BOQ made it easier for users by having an option on how they can see BOQ on their mobile device, which is Bank of Queensland mobile and with this option, users can
- Mobile bank
- Find a BOQ branch etc.
Features of BOQ Mobile Banking includes
- Pay payments to anyone
- Pay bills
- Make transfers
- Receive bills
- Balance statements
- BOQ money; this gives users and non-users the chance to find out where expense targets are being created, money is being spent etc.
Steps on How to Login on BOQ Internet Banking | BOQ Login
- Visit the link www.boq.com.au
- Click on the log on sign on the top right corner of the page
- Enter your customer access number
- Enter personal access code
- Click on the icon logon
For more information visit the site.