The Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out! So, if you are an aspirant of BOSU, you should apply for your Post UTME or Direct Entry form right away. This article will be serving as a guide for you to find out all requirements, eligibility, how to apply, and every other detail you need to know.
This is to inform all 2020 JAMB UTME candidates who choose BOSU that the school has released its admission form. These forms became available online on 30th September 2020. So, you should get yours right away.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME
You can apply for the Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. However, there are several different requirements that help you stay eligible. Let’s check them out.
- All candidates with a score of 160 in the 2020 JAMB UTME and choose BOSU as their first choice of institution are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose BOSU as their first choice can Change of Institution on the JAMB CAPS. To do this, check the instructions on ALLSCHOOL.
- Intending applicants must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O’Level subjects (should include English Language and Mathematics).
- Candidates with awaiting results should indicate with “AR”. These people should upload the results when they come out.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from an accredited tertiary institution and have 5 credits in relevant subjects (should include English Language and Mathematics).
Note that there is no physical screening. All activities will take place online.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME
- On your web browser, visit https://bosu.admissions.cloud/.
- Tap on “New Application”.
- You will find the login section on the next page.
- Type in your phone number as the username and password to log in.
- You will get to the REMITA payment section to make your payment.
- Select a payment option.
- Choose your programme and upload the required documents.
- After providing all details on the application form, Submit.
- Note that you have to print out this application form.
Note that the application date is not yet specified.