Have you heard of the BRAC University Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Bangladesh? Having the purpose of attracting quality aspirants from Bangladesh and other parts of the world, BRAC University is giving out scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The grant is available to brilliant and high-quality candidates to study undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the BRAC University.
Founded in the year 2001, this University is able to boast of facilities that accommodate about 12,000 – 15,000 students. It keeps contributing to real-time learning and knowledge. This institution is here to promote the national development process by creating a center of excellence in education.
Why should you study at BRAC University? This institution provides real-time financial support to its students. It ranges from full funding to the partial tuition waivers. Here, students get to state out the courses and curricula that will help them achieve whatever educational standards they set.
- Organization or University – BRAC University
- Department – N/A
- Course Level – Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
- Award – Tuition Fee
- Access Mode – Offline
- Number of Awards – Not Known
- Nationality – Bangladesh and International Students
- The Awarding takes place in Bangladesh
OTHER PROGRAMS >>> UI Post UTME Form and Screening Details for 2020/2021 Announced
For you to become eligible for the BRAC University Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Bangladesh, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with. Let’s check out these criteria.
- Eligible Countries – All candidates from Bangladesh and other parts of the world.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses – all undergraduate and graduate programs in any subject offered by any University.
- Admission Criteria – all applicants are to meet up with the following criteria, in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate Program: Students who have a GPA of 5.0 (with 4 subjects) in HSC and SSC. Students who have 6 “A”-s in O’Level/IGSCE (in 2 sittings) and 2 “An”s and 1 “B” in A Level or equivalent. A minimum of CGPA of 3.70 has to be maintained for all semesters. And if a student fails to maintain this CGPA, he/she will not receive the award of the tuition fee waiver for the next semester, until the required CGPA is met.
- Graduate Program: The minimum GPA has to be maintained here for all semesters. If a student fails to meet up with this, the tuition waiver fee will be allowed only for the next 1 semester within which the student has to meet the required CGPA. And if the CGPA is not met, the support is discontinued. Students also need to complete 30 hours of the program.
These are the necessary requirements, in order to qualify for the BRAC University Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Bangladesh.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for the BRAC University Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Bangladesh, you can get the application form HERE. You have to download and complete this form and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), BRAC University.
- Admission Requirements – if you wish to apply for admission at the university, then you should make sure to meet up with these Admission Requirements.
- Supporting Documents – make sure to submit verified and attested copies of academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certification from University Grants Commission (UGC), Dhaka.
- Language – candidates are to prove their proficiency in English Language, in order to take part in this program.
- Undergraduate Programs – 28, October 2020
- Master of Business Administration – 30, October 2020
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 13, November 2020
Benefits: the platform will provide the tuition fee waiver for your course.