The BSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is currently on sale. And if you are an aspiring student of Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU), then you have to stay right in this article. BSU is now selling its Post UTME forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are now open to eligible candidates for admission into this University. Several different degree programmes and courses are available and you should check them out.
BSU Post UTME Eligibility
To be able to apply for the BSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, you must be eligible. Certain requirements help you qualify for this application. Let’s check out the eligibility criteria.
- All JAMB UTME applicants who seek admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 session is eligible. Such candidates must also score 180 and above in the JAMB UTME exams.
- Candidates must have 5 credit passes in relevant subjects.
Note that: all applicants for Law and Medicine need to have up to 200 and above in JAMB UTME exams.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Form
To apply for this screening form, you can do so in simple and easy steps. You simply have to visit the Post UTME / Direct Entry application page of the institution. Let’s move on, as you get to find out how to purchase your Post UTME screening form.
You can visit the official school’s website on https://www.bsum.edu.ng/ and tap on “Admissions” at the top. Select “Post UTME/DE” and you’re good to go! From here, follow the steps below;
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and tap on “Verify”.
- After verifying your details, tap on “Proceed” to make your payment for the form.
- Select any of the payment options – Cash payment at the bank, Online payment using cards, Payment at ATM, and Quickteller on the internet.
After making your payment, you can Proceed with Registration by following these steps on MySchoolGist.
The deadline for the application of the BSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is not yet specified.