Buffer is a social media software for management. It’s trusted by over 75,000 brands and businesses to achieve meaningful results on social media. It is designed to be used on the web and on mobile devices. It can manage accounts in social networks.
This assists users to schedule posts to Instagram stories, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn helping them to analyze their results and engage with their community. However, Buffet will save time and manage all your social media in one place. It’s a simple way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook. Read further to get more information on Buffer.
According to Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_(apication) Buffer began its development in October 2010 in Birmingham, the United Kingdom by co-founder Joel Gascoigne. He established the idea of the social media application when he was in the United Kingdom.
After its establishment in 2010, its business experience growth and an increase of $1 million by January 2013. By 2013 September Buffer gained 1 million users with about 16,000 paying users.
Buffer is in partnership with different other software applications and companies. Notably, among others, it is an official Facebook Marketing Partner under Community Management.
Also, it has partnerships with Twitter, Pocket, WordPress, Zapier IFTTT, Feedly, Reeder and Quuu. In 2014 May, they launched an app for iOS developed by Buffer that enables users to manage their social media account on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
This is a software application for the web and mobile. It is designed to manage accounts in social networks, by making available the means to schedule posts on Twitter, and others. The software is designed with features and they are:
The free features
- Users are allowed to schedule posts sent through the application to the user social media account. You can connect at least three Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn without charges.
- The free features of the application allow for maximum posting up to 10 at any schedule given time
- It offers post suggestions to users and offers information on the number of clicks, retweets, likes, favourites, mentions and potential views of each post.
- Buffer for business manages social media account for businesses and corporations
This application is designed to be compatible with three different platforms such as browsers, (Google Chrome, Safari and Mozilla Firefox), Mobile- this enables the application to be installed on the iOS system and Android phones. Newsreader- it allows the application to get integrated with different newsreader applications such as Flipboard and Zite.
How To Download Buffer App
To effectively enjoy this app, you will have to download the app to your device. The app works very well on Android as well as iOS. To download it into your Android you will get to Google Play Store. Use the following steps to download this app to your device:
- Get to google Play Store or click at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.buffer.android&hl=en
- Using this link will take you to the app itself
- Next, scroll down and click on the “Install” button
- Automatically the app will be downloaded into your device
- Then you can install it.
With these steps, you will successfully download and Install the app into your phone. Or in your PC install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
After installing the Android Emulator, you can use the APK file to successfully install Buffer. Manage Facebook, Twitter, Social Media for PC either by clicking on apk or by opening through BlueStacks software.