Business Account On Facebook Is Free – Facebook For Business
Did you know that a business account on Facebook is free? If you don’t then I think you should know. Creating a business account on Facebook is free to set up. This means that you do not have to pay any fees. You can use this to advertise your business easily. Of course, you know that there are over a billion users on Facebook. Creating a business account on Facebook is a smart way to make your business popular. There are a lot of talks about Facebook business and all its perks.
Business Manager on Facebook
The business manager is a Facebook tool that helps business owners organize and manage their business on Facebook. When you create a business manager account, other colleagues won’t be able to see your personal Facebook profile except you accept their friend request. Your colleagues would only be able to see your name and the email address you used in logging in to the business manager. Not that your business is not registered on Facebook until you open a business manager account.
Open a Facebook Account New
Opening an account on Facebook is the first step to take if you want to register your business on Facebook. There are a few steps below on how to open a Facebook account.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Create Business Manager Account
Creating a business manager account is what I mean by business account on Facebook is free. It is very easy to create a Facebook business account on Facebook. To create a business account on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser and log out every Facebook account logged in.
- Open a new tab and proceed to business.facebook.com.
- When the new page loads, click on “Create account”.
- On the new page, enter valuable details about your business, select a primary page and type in your name and business mail. If you do not have a page for your business, you can create one.
That’s how to set up a Facebook business manager.
Create a Facebook Business Page
Creating a Facebook business page is a few steps away from you. To create a business page on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and follow this URL here.
- On the new page, hit “Create a Page”.
- After clicking, you would be redirected to another page. On this page, hit get started below the “Business or brand” option.
- Enter a name for your page and a category. This should be the name of your business and the category of your business. After adding the name, click on continue.
- Upload a profile photo and cover photo for your business page. If you don’t currently have a photo you want to upload, you can skip this step.
- Invites a few friends that may be interested in your new business page.
- Add more business details to your Facebook page.
Your business page is now up and running.