Applications for the Call for Applications: Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024 are open now. Are you an emerging photographer in Haiti looking for a grant to help you further your career? If so, you’ll be interested to know that there is a call for applications for the Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti in 2024.
This grant provides a $5,000 award to selected applicants. Keep reading to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Call for Applications: Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024 ($5,000 grant)
The FPEH seeks to assist aspiring Haitian photographers in completing or realizing a cohesive photographic project that may address documentary or artistic demands, as well as journalistic objectives.
This fellowship involves a one-year mentorship with internationally renowned photographers in addition to financial support. It’s the publisher and curator Jeanne Mercier and photographer Karl Joseph for this edition. The FPEH also publishes a brochure to guarantee that the work done, both in Haiti and beyond, is visible.
Scholarship for the Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024 ($5,000 grant)
In addition to receiving $5,000 in funding, each winner will get one year of mentorship from one of the two mentors, or one work session per month. The project submission must be finished no later than one year from the date of the first payment. To earn the remaining portion of his scholarship, the recipient must submit an intermediate report; to close it, a full report must be submitted.
Eligibility for the Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024
- Open to all aspiring photographers and artists working in Haiti’s photographic industry, requirements include having a bank account registered in Haiti, having at least two to four years of experience in the field, and presenting a project that will not exceed a year in duration.
- Individuals and groups between the ages of 20 and 35 may submit applications.
- Action Type: Acceptable acts include those that support the development or creation of an artistic undertaking, such as publications, exhibitions, or the acquisition of supplies for artistic endeavors.
Application Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024 ($5,000 grant)
Applications must be submitted by midnight on December 5, 2023, at the latest. Interested parties must send in a comprehensive application bundle that includes:
- Finished the budget.
- Filled-out application.
- A duplicate valid ID.
- A portfolio that is available online or that includes a minimum of six well-organised images
- A little autobiography
In conclusion, the Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024 is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring photographers in Haiti. The grant provides financial support, mentorship from renowned photographers, and the opportunity to showcase their work through publication.
If you’re an emerging photographer in Haiti and meet the eligibility requirements, I highly encourage you to submit your application before the December 5, 2023, deadline. This could be the opportunity you need to take your career to the next level, so endeavor to grab this opportunity before it runs out.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is December 5, 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Fund for Emerging Photography in Haiti 2024.