Campus USA Credit union was charted in 1953 as Gainesville Florida. Campus USA Credit union was the first credit union on a U.S College Campus. In Campus USA Credit union we make positive difference in the financial lives of our members and in the communities we serve.
Campus USA Credit union Personal Banking
Campus USA Credit union offers several options that guides and help you through your business.
Free Checking Account; with this you can increase your ability with a free checking account. It is very easy and more convenient than ever.
- Rising Star Checking; this type of checking account is designed specifically for our Rising Star, from age 13-17, with free mobile banking access and there is no minimum balance requirement and debit card with no monthly fee.
- Money Market checking; in money market account you can actually use it for your business or personal self.
Saving Account; a Campus Club Account is the perfect way to save up for something special, like you can save for holiday shopping, vacations and lot more with no fees or minimum balance.
Certificate of Deposits; with this your interest rate and annual percentage yield is fixed when the deposit is made and will remain in effect until the maturity date.
Campus USA Credit union Loans and Credit Card
The Campus USA Credit union offers several loans and credit cards you can use.
- Campus USA Credit union Vehicle Loans; you can always count CAMPUS for fat approval and world class service, as the auto loans lenders in many of the market we serve, we also get you in your new ride fast.
Campus USA Credit union Credit Cards; we have three different credit cards to suits all your needs. We have children’s miracle network visa platinum, campus visa platinum card and campus visa platinum rewards.
- Campus Visa Platinum Card; this variable card is perfect for CAMPUS members who may carry a balance monthly to month. With no cash advance fee and no balance transfer fee. Campus Visa platinum card can always help you manage your finance and daily expenses responsibly.
- Children Miracle Network Visa Platinum; every purchase made with cards goes directly to Children Miracle Network, even if you pay your balance in full each month.
How to login your account in Campus USA Credit union
- Go to the official webpage capususcu.com
- It take you to the home page where you have login at the top of the page.
- Then you enter your username and your password.
- Then you click on the login icon.
How to Create an Account on Campus USA Credit union
Note; if you don’t have an account on Campus USA Credit union and you want to create an account by enrolling
- Go to the official webpage www.campuscu.com
- Then at the top where you have login you will see enroll
- Then click on enroll
- It then takes you the another page where you have to fill your account number, social security number, date of birth, last name and requested login id.
- Then you click on continue
- Then you follow the necessary steps